Family Of Slain South African Man Voice Concern Over Son, 3

webfact

The boy has family in South Africa and Thailand. Maybe the mother's relatives can look after the child better than the fathers?? OK the mother and grandmother are no good but the rest might be. Why did he marry into this family to start with and start a family? - they must have had something going for them. One side is more educated and probably has more money but we don't know this - pure speculation. This will give them an unfair advantage in the court. Just because someone has money and degrees doesn't mean they would be good parents.

"One side is more educated and probably has more money but we don't know this - pure speculation"

If I may speculate on this. We have a family of rice farmers and we have a family of successful Physicians and business people. I would say that the RICE Farmers are far more educated and in a better position to care for the boy.whistling.gif

Agreed. And what of the little one when he grows up and realizes the predicament he is in. Brought up by a bunch of swindling desperate, money hungry vermin that killed his Dad for money. Then knowing the life he should/could have had in Australia /South Africa with a successful family that does not need to scam money from others to survive and has no association with family members that are convicted for murder. In particular, murdering his own father. Hellooooooo !

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this the same report from yesterday? I pray for some very decisive news today concerning the child and his welfare.

What good is "praying" going to do?

But yes, best if the police get to the bottom of this.

Prayer can be a very powerful thing. The only ones who mock prayer are the ones who never try it.

Praying to an imaginary friend seems a little ridiculous, you will get more assistance from a brick.

Exactly. cheesy.gif Commonly referred to schizotypal personality disorder. [ SPD ]

The boy has family in South Africa and Thailand. Maybe the mother's relatives can look after the child better than the fathers?? OK the mother and grandmother are no good but the rest might be. Why did he marry into this family to start with and start a family? - they must have had something going for them. One side is more educated and probably has more money but we don't know this - pure speculation. This will give them an unfair advantage in the court. Just because someone has money and degrees doesn't mean they would be good parents.

"One side is more educated and probably has more money but we don't know this - pure speculation"

If I may speculate on this. We have a family of rice farmers and we have a family of successful Physicians and business people. I would say that the RICE Farmers are far more educated and in a better position to care for the boy.whistling.gif

Agreed. And what of the little one when he grows up and realizes the predicament he is in. Brought up by a bunch of swindling desperate, money hungry vermin that killed his Dad for money. Then knowing the life he should/could have had in Australia /South Africa with a successful family that does not need to scam money from others to survive and has no association with family members that are convicted for murder. In particular, murdering his own father. Hellooooooo !

If and I say if he is raised by the Thai family he will be moulded into the clan and grow up with the same principles and morals and he will see the conduct already displayed by the mother and grandmother as perfectly acceptable behaviour and will probably conduct his own adult life in the same way. He will be thrown onto the family Merry Go Round which will be hard to get off.

If and I say if he is raised by the Thai family he will be moulded into the clan and grow up with the same principles and morals and he will see the conduct already displayed by the mother and grandmother as perfectly acceptable behaviour and will probably conduct his own adult life in the same way. He will be thrown onto the family Merry Go Round which will be hard to get off.

And no doubt turned against all members of his fathers side of the family. Therefore depriving them the opportunity to know there Nephew.

Is there any news on the plight of this young child from those that said they were close to the front of this whole issue?

If forum members will forgive me, I will shamelessly bump this to the top everyday until someone of those claiming to be in the know gives information regarding the well being of this young child who 'disappeared'. I for one care. What happened with Oswalds family from SA/Oz and their attempts to find and care for the child? All information gratefully received.

Is there any news on the plight of this young child from those that said they were close to the front of this whole issue?

If forum members will forgive me, I will shamelessly bump this to the top everyday until someone of those claiming to be in the know gives information regarding the well being of this young child who 'disappeared'. I for one care. What happened with Oswalds family from SA/Oz and their attempts to find and care for the child? All information gratefully received.

I am with you, let's keep this on the daily query until some one gives us some info.

I am with you, let's keep this on the daily query until some one gives us some info.

So has this missing 3 yr old been located yet. The poor child out there all alone fending for himself on the streets. What are the BIB doing to locate him.

Thanks.

Bump to the top.

Could someone please message me a way of contacting george. I can't seem to message him. thanks

I find it amazing how information suddenly dried up on this important matter.. . Could it have sonmething to do with the above message?

Could someone please message me a way of contacting george. I can't seem to message him. thanks

I find it amazing how information suddenly dried up on this important matter.. . Could it have sonmething to do with the above message?

Or perhaps the family members don't want to discuss details in public?

Thanks for everyones continued intrest. Yes people have gone quiet, nothing sinister about that. At first friends of Oswald were concerned about righting the wrongs being said about him in the press and to some extent here. Things are now in the hands of the families lawyers. Oswalds brother will be making a formal application for custody in person by the end of the month.. Things are'nt going to happen quickly TIT and all that. Getting the the boy into Australia will also have it's own complications. Again thanks for everyones genuine concern and I'll update here when new information is at hand. Rest assured that Oswald's many friends here in BKK will see this thing through to it's righfull end. Cheers

How about just giving the family some privacy now? It's in the hands of the lawyers and will be watched carefully by the SA Embassy.

As concerned as any right thinking person would be about the little boy, this thread is starting to cross the line into "curtain twitching" intrusion.

Let's just give it a rest and let the family and professionals sort it out.

Or perhaps the family members don't want to discuss details in public?

That is rather an assumption to make when the safety and well being of a child is at stake.

How about just giving the family some privacy now? It's in the hands of the lawyers and will be watched carefully by the SA Embassy.

As concerned as any right thinking person would be about the little boy, this thread is starting to cross the line into "curtain twitching" intrusion.

Let's just give it a rest and let the family and professionals sort it out.

I find it astonishing that you would consider people concerned with the safety of a 3 year old who was last stated as being 'missing' by police and 'family', and was likely to be put in to the care of his murdering Grand Mother as 'curtain twitchers', and invading privacy. It really is unbelievable. There are many people on here with very differing and valuable resources that could assist a family in tracking down the whereabouts of a missing child in Thailand.

I have found it breath taking the direction in which this thread has gone and would hope that if my child was abducted I would get more in country help and support than the apathy displayed by some TV members here.