Thai Visa Brigades

The people with the most annoying and irritating avatar brigade

Ps: Count me in thumbsup.gif

I quite like your avatar, I will admit, It did make me swat my iPad screen the first time.

Then again, I have huge cockroaches waiting to get into my apartment at the slightest chance, I feel sorry for them really, I don't know why I squash them, but I do. it's not just Thailand folks, Tokyo is Cockroach heaven too.

But the Japanese cockroaches are polite and into cosplay. thumbsup.gif

The "Thaiglish Speaking F-rangs speaking Thaiglish to Other F-rangs" Brigade

What you no have bananas?facepalm.gif

The "One more try,.... followed by the controlled cojones" Brigade.

Edited by Dancealot

Inspiration from another thread(s)

"I am so uninterested in this topic, I thought I would open the thread and spend 2 minutes telling you I was uniterested" Brigade

biggrin.png , Thanks.

The "Complaining is acceptable; Complaining about a complaint via quoting complaints is not" Brigade

• Like 1

The" I like.....to use lots......of ........full stops (......periods for you Americans).......because I'm......unsure about.....how to use......colons....semi-colons.....apostrophes and ....commas".......Brigade..

The "I'm getting tired of posting about brigades and think I'm suffering from excessive hyperactivity from alcohol withdrawal symptoms because I haven't had a drink for three days so now I'm off to the bar to order a double JD and it won't touch the sides of my throat going down and the girl better be pouring the next glass before I put the first glass back on the counter" Brigade. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

So it's goodnight from him, and a very good night from me. xshock1.gif.pagespeed.ic.Q3XOm0fuQs.png

the various sin sod brigades:

"they asked for <insert what 'they' asked for> is this too much?"

"no &lt;deleted&gt; way I is gonna spend a sinkle Sattang sind sot from me money!"

to be continued...