Thai Visa Brigades

"I am only posting because there is no Nascar tonight" brigade.....cheesy.gif

On my cheap True thingy l just get soaps that she likes. sad.png BUUUUUUUT, did like the Vintage racing they showed that the rich farang guys do. Don't tell 'em l said so but their mechanics in a few cases need review. whistling.gif

• Like 1

The "only 3 posters are reading this topic, so I'm going to hold off on all my witty posts until a better time" brigade.

Three posters? I'm not used to such crowds...

SC

Aye, yemightaswellbe talkin'taeyersel', Cowboy

The "only 3 posters are reading this topic, so I'm going to hold off on all my witty posts until a better time" brigade.

Three posters? I'm not used to such crowds...

SC

Aye, yemightaswellbe talkin'taeyersel', Cowboy

And I'm off to bed now, so sort it out between yourselves. thumbsup.gif .

the disgraceful 'tutsi thinks he's bad 'cause he is poster of the year and we ain't gonna acknowledge him no mo'' brigade who has recently reared it's ugly head...

and I am prostrate and mumble to the little niece who rounds on the forum and sez: 'don't you think that yer gonna mess wid my uncle tutsi with impunity...brigades? XxXx yer stinkin' brigades...retaliatory folks shall be in their legions!!!'

and then I say to her and to her imminent emergence as the most beautiful woman in the world: 'forgive them child for they know not what they do...'

Edited by metisdead
" Disguised profanity brigade post edited to remove disguised profanity,

hey, tutsi brought out the 'brigade' terminology back in 2003...yeah, that's me...the apologists were havin' a go at the whingers and I brought out the 'love it or leave it' brigade and it stuck and the rest is thaivisa history...please have the archivists confirm...

yeah...someone tell them...that's me, yeah...

(with a little richard scream and a james brown shuffle with the splitz tutsi admires and duplicates the efforts of the great entertainers...eeeyao!)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

The I got for an unknown reason catapulted to the top of the poster of the year, and still think I earned the title brigade.

(growl) hey, man...tutsi became a popular hero in a free and fair vote such that there should be no disturbance regarding yer absurd western sensibilities...

but it is cogent to the discussion that popular heros like Fidel and Che seized popularity at gunpoint and being a winner in a bourgeois charade leaves a bit to be desired...(with no disrespect to the forum and to those that voted for me...)

• Like 1

The ''I don't know what day it is'' Brigade (Me)....................laugh.png

Change the ingredients in that 'Still' Transam !!!!!....seems like you may have it a bit strong ???w00t.gif

The "I think he meant i do not NEED to know what day it is" Brigade(me also) Brigade..

• Like 1

the disgraceful 'tutsi thinks he's bad 'cause he is poster of the year and we ain't gonna acknowledge him no mo'' brigade who has recently reared it's ugly head...

and I am prostrate and mumble to the little niece who rounds on the forum and sez: 'don't you think that yer gonna mess wid my uncle tutsi with impunity...brigades? XxXx yer stinkin' brigades...retaliatory folks shall be in their legions!!!'

and then I say to her and to her imminent emergence as the most beautiful woman in the world: 'forgive them child for they know not what they do...'

this member of the "you bore me brigade" is wondering when you head back offshore.

• Like 1

The Í must've only read every second post because even at page 21 I still haven't realised it's an April Fools Day joke' Brigade

I know its an April Fool joke, but it could've been true so I'm still going to work myself into an apoplexy of self-righteous indignation.... brigade

SC

• Like 2

this member of the "you bore me brigade" is wondering when you head back offshore.

point noted...but the 'ye don't haveta read it then whinge' brigade might have sumpin' to say...