Shop To Spray Paint Small Bike Parts

Gregory Morozov

Can anyone recommend a shop for spray-painting small motorbike parts, not far from Chalong? New bar ends for my bike cost about 1000 baht each, if I can have them repainted for something like 500 baht for both I will be happy.

I know I can do it myself but buying the paint-stripper + primer + paint will probably be the same price.

yep, i've seen it a few times, didn't know they did paint. i'm thinking of getting my pcx done a custom color, i'll go ask how much they charge.

As I've said; they are very good. The best spray job I've had so far (used to use someone else, but they're better), but, he told me two weeks to complete, yet, it turned into eight.

He's very popular.

• 2 weeks later...

yep, i've seen it a few times, didn't know they did paint. i'm thinking of getting my pcx done a custom color, i'll go ask how much they charge.

As I've said; they are very good. The best spray job I've had so far (used to use someone else, but they're better), but, he told me two weeks to complete, yet, it turned into eight.

He's very popular.

he just quoted me 5000 for my pcx and said 5 days. i've heard of a place on a soi off Sai Yuan that did a farang guys bike for 4000 but i don't know exactly where the place is.

if you say the guy near chalong circle is good, maybe i'll just go with him then.

He's very popular.

he just quoted me 5000 for my pcx and said 5 days. i've heard of a place on a soi off Sai Yuan that did a farang guys bike for 4000 but i don't know exactly where the place is.

if you say the guy near chalong circle is good, maybe i'll just go with him then.

He's not cheap, but, a good job. Frankly, I'd recommend spending the extra 1000 Bt. Over the life of the paint job, it's really not much.

go and see Tect 0878984921 he is the guy off sai yuan ..i think its sai yuan 17 he is in .... opposite where they have just built a make shift super cheap or something ..he does all the custom work on most bikes , he did my harley and tmax 500 plus helmets etc ...very nice and honest guy ...tell him K Chris sent you he will take care of you ..

too late, i just dropped off the bike at the place near the circle.

we mixed paint colors until we found the one i wanted and he said he will start painting tomorrow and call me to check so he seems very helpful and on the ball. maybe hes not as busy now as he was before.

• 10 years later...

So I went to the location today. Between Chalong circle and home pro on the left. 50 metres or so past Hayaek. It's also worth mentioning that I've driven past this area countless of times in my two years here. There is a motorcycle shop but they don't do paint jobs I was told. She tried to direct me to an area which was behind DLUX condo round the corner a bit. Is the business still there cause I could not find it. 

Edited by spencerh1982

Sorry does anybody knows if the muffler & exhaust pipe can be painted normally (due to their very high working temperatures)?

I have beautiful Aerox and it looks like new, but (originally) black muffler and pipe are getting that ugly yellow rusty color... I wonder if it can be painted to original black, instead of buying pricey new one.

If you guys think this is normally done, then I'll take it to one the shops from this thread ... Thanks.

9 hours ago, spencerh1982 said:

So I went to the location today. Between Chalong circle and home pro on the left. 50 metres or so past Hayaek. It's also worth mentioning that I've driven past this area countless of times in my two years here. There is a motorcycle shop but they don't do paint jobs I was told. She tried to direct me to an area which was behind DLUX condo round the corner a bit. Is the business still there cause I could not find it. 

I think @stevehaigh could help with exact location (and contact if possible?), he went to mentioned shop today... Cheers

On 3/8/2023 at 10:21 AM, spencerh1982 said:

This powder coating shop also does small spray painting jobs on bike/car parts.

Just opposite Lotus chalong.

Nattapong powder coating Phuket

086 763 0293

https://maps.app.goo.gl/wHQPnuYJpKgaxFjR8

Edited by beechbum