Smoke/smog From Hang Dong Area

deesquared

Went to play golf at Hangdong this morning and there were 4 fires burning at dawn,one quite large on the canal road near Home in the Park,still burning when I returned.

A few months early!

Yeah, too early!! Whats up with that?!

May be just fog? I don't know but it's raining almost every day?

No, it's smog for sure. The smell of smoke is in the air. It's better today. Rain?! We haven't had rain (near airport plaza) in over a week!

At the Northern Meteorological Centre (800 metres from the Airport Plaza) it has rained five out of the last seven days ( http://www.tmd.go.th/en/weather_report_daily.php?StationNumber=48327 ) whistling.gif

/ Priceless

We noticed that the clear view of the mountains we have been enjoying for the past five months got very very hazy two days ago when the winds started coming from the north. Seems that the season is about to change.

We noticed that the clear view of the mountains we have been enjoying for the past five months got very very hazy two days ago when the winds started coming from the north. Seems that the season is about to change.

A friend up in Chiang Rai told me it's been like that a few weeks up there. Same as here a couple of days ago. "Autumnal" was our description.