Laptop Repair

On the main road that passes tesco near the Caltex petrol station. If you are driving towards tesco from Lamai direction, just before you turn into the petrol station turn left, as you enter the soi there is a computer shop/repairman on your left handside. He's managed to sort any problems I've had.

Hi, to start the problem was shaking screen which then blacked out,I was told the problem is the inverter,seems to be difficult to locate and although I can view via a monitor that's a pain.

Acer 2920Z with XP home SP 3

Hi, to start the problem was shaking screen which then blacked out,I was told the problem is the inverter,seems to be difficult to locate and although I can view via a monitor that's a pain.

Acer 2920Z with XP home SP 3

About 500 baht from eBay - easy to DIY.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Acer-Aspire-2420-2920-2920Z-LCD-screen-inverter-YNV-W05-19-21072-031-US-/280978656291?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416ba20c23

R

Thank's for that,I'll get one ordered,another thing has cropped up,it freezes periodically and also when I start in normal mode

it restarts after about 5 mins.I am trying it in safe mode to see if I can pinpoint the cause/s.Do you have any thoughts.

F

Thank's for that,I'll get one ordered,another thing has cropped up,it freezes periodically and also when I start in normal mode

it restarts after about 5 mins.I am trying it in safe mode to see if I can pinpoint the cause/s.Do you have any thoughts.

F

Overheating, clean heat sinks and fan.