Thailand: Young Women Uploading Boob Shots For 'likes' On Facebook

webfact

BANGKOK: -- Thailand is experiencing an unfortunate epidemic of young women posting photos of their breasts on Facebook pages

Outrageous

Sukumol.jpg

Just wait until Culture Minister Sukomol hears about this. She'll put her foot down.

I hope it isn't on me!

For those too lazy to find it, try 'thai hot girl' in the FB search box. Seems to be the biggest although 'thai girls' seems to have a few less than modest people.

Never understood why FB's search feature doesn't let you sort by popularity (or date created, or whatever) like any self respecting search feature would do...

BANGKOK: -- Thailand is experiencing an unfortunate epidemic of young women posting photos of their breasts on Facebook pages

Outrageous

Sukumol.jpg

Just wait until Culture Minister Sukomol hears about this. She'll put her foot down.

And the floor will collapse...

Outrageous Sukumol.jpg Just wait until Culture Minister Sukomol hears about this. She'll put her foot down.
heavily.

So heavily, that all boobs in the FB are shaking uncontrollably!

before the Culture Minister reacts to this, she should forst start a campaign about obesity and start with herself trimming down all that excess fats from western Diets and all that excess gobblings of food as a result of having too much undeclared incomes!

the are very few pictures of thai girls, this news is just a buzz.

most of the pics are from japanese/chinese sexy model.

I thought the pics were Korean, the same ones that are sold via SMS to the phones on the pages of the gossip rags here. China isn't a hub of sexy IMHO, Japan does have a sizable industry but not really boobies, from what I gather it's the K's again.

I thought the pics were Korean, the same ones that are sold via SMS to the phones on the pages of the gossip rags here. China isn't a hub of sexy IMHO, Japan does have a sizable industry but not really boobies, from what I gather it's the K's again.

i didn't have a look at the albums, but yes albums contain almost only KG pics.

Personally. I would call this a very fortunate epidemic. Too many women here unfortunately have very little in the way of Boobs so if they do have something to flaunt, then why not?

Size is never a real issue as it is quality that counts.

I can't help feeling that the issue is that the pooyais haven't found a way to make any money out of it. I mean, since when was freelancing sex in Thailand the way forward. There is a natural way, from overpriced drink, to bar fine, to mamasan, to bar owner, to bent copper, to local government, that must be respected.

They are all sitting around right now trying to work out how to monetise a "like" on facebook. Good luck, it seems Zuckerburg hasn't really worked it out either.

I think this needs endorsement and should become a cultural pastime. coffee1.gif

Name me one Thai national pastime that is more significant than sex?

Giks, mia nois, fehns, mias, katoeys, toms, bars, gogo, coyote.

Muay Thai!

-mel. ;)

• Like 1

I think this needs endorsement and should become a cultural pastime. coffee1.gif

Drinking lao khau is a good contender.

Muay Thai!

-mel. ;)

Yeah, every Saturday night, all the men go and watch for hours.

Read in the Sydney Morning Herald a while ago about 13 yo girls uploading nude pictures and SMSing around half the school, apparently quite a bit of peer pressure to do so. Apparently the similar aged boys these days are after anal sex (internet?) and these young girls are obliging, say it also avoids pregnacy issues. Seems their are no cute sheep around like back in the good old days.

Seems Thailand has a bit more to go to catch up with western girls. Anal sex and bukkake at 13...sad.png