How Much Can U Drink?

Wes Turner

I have hangover now and am sorryfor any comments made when drunk its the worst drug there is becauser it makes you become a completely different person and do things you would not normally do.

I have woken up next top all sorts after a night on the whisky. :D

So, is the wife talking to you yet knobjockey :o

Stay off the piss Wes, your sober posts are much better, and sometimes make sense :D

regards from the "idiot"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bl...y much. I can drink all day, all night, never pass out; to my eternal shame still drive home, never have a hangover (like a headache) but do feel pretty lousy as I start to sober up - so I solve that problem by not sobering up. Have terrible fights with the wife, have high blood pressure and my blood sugars are out of control ( yes I'm diabetic). So.. I'm an alcoholic!! What a bl...y country to be an an alcoholic in! Last Tuesday I finally passed out for 12 hours. Haven't touched a drop since, so I'm now on day six. I intend this abstinance to last a life time, but I'm not sure if I can make it. I'm doing this all alone. :D

How much can I drink? Too bl..dy much. :o

How much do I want to drink? Zilch.

Sorry about this guys....just felt like rambling on..... back to the thread...... :D

I have hangover now and am sorryfor any comments made when drunk its the worst drug there is becauser it makes you become a completely different person and do things you would not normally do.

I have woken up next top all sorts after a night on the whisky. :o

Don't worry about it Wes, i've not come across anything on here that you produced in your drunken state that was all that bad. Personally i found it amusing. Many of us have had the occasional drunken rampage on the forum, myself included :D. It happens.

Went on a bender with my Brother in Fort William last weekend.

Over a 14 hour period I drank 19 pints of strong ale with about 11 whisky chasers along the way.

I sometimes have a problem when drinking wine at home , it's hard to stop , 7 bottles in an evening. :D

It's not a boast and I regret it now..... :o

Edited by chonabot

I don't drink any more. But then again, I don't drink any less.

I honestly couldn't say how much I can drink, because if I get to full-up stage, I'm so wrecked that I can't count/remember/think. I used to hit it pretty heavily, although I didn't think it a problem because I only drink when I am happy, not when I am unhappy (and I'm quite a happy guy).

I do remember doing the 100 pint tour a few times. A group of us would fly to Ireland for the rugby weekend and have to drink 100 pints of Guinness over the weekend (Thursday evening to Monday morning). Doesn't sound much over that period, but I'll tell you, it gets to being hard work by Sunday afternoon.

Finally I thought it might be a good idea not to ruin myself, so now I tend not to drink much or often. Except last night when I got spannered.

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotamy

I drank about 12 bottles of Chang at xmas '04. Had some Farangs around my place and I don't get many Farangs at my place, I was having a great time, don't know about the others....

Some hangover the next day though.