Invadeit Online Computer Store In Thailand Adds New Home Appliance Department

george

PRESS RELEASE

Popular Online Computer Store in Thailand Adds New Home Appliance Department

HUA HIN: -- A popular online computer store has embarked on a new project to invade the homes of Expats and Thais all over Thailand. E-commerce, an industry that was once feared and not trusted amongst Thais, has now developed and expanded, mostly through social network sites. One of the first Thai online stores, www.invadeIT.co.th has launched a new department, invadeHOME to provide a wide array of products for the home at the click of a button.

The four year old company has grown exponentially since its birth, selling laptops, netbooks, custom PCs, Smartphones, tablets, and all other IT products to Expats and Thais all over Thailand. The new department invadeHOME lists large and small home and personal care appliances. All invadeHOME products can be delivered straight to your home, whether you desire a refrigerator, vacuum cleaner, blender, iron or a small shaver.

“When we started, our aim was to be among the leading online stores in the country and I am happy that we have succeeded.” stated Danish CEO Thomas Skyum. invadeIT is a preferred supplier amongst many Expats in Thailand because they provide customer service via email and online chat in English as well as Thai. The same will apply to all sales on invadeHOME. When asked about the expansion, Skyum explained, “Many of our happy customers, especially those from small cities in the outskirts of Thailand where there are no malls or department stores, have been asking us for various home appliances. So we decided that it is now time to expand our product range.”

The new department invadeHOME hosts international and local brands. Lovers of Electrolux, Siemens, Gorenje, Phillips, Panasonic and Tefal, to mention but a few can find numerous products for their kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms.

Head of Accounting Naphadkanya Kumsri added, “We try to offer FREE shipping for lots of home products. This way the customer gets the product delivered to their door at the same price (or cheaper) than if they had walked into a shop”

All invadeHOME products can be seen at http://www.invadeHOME.com or http://www.invadeit.co.th/invadehome/

tvn.png

-- 2012-10-11

• Like 1

Nice - has to be far better than dealing with local stores.

I agree! They're very helpful and so far, you can still get the owner on the phone if you really need answers. I hope that the service will stay this good as they grow.

These guys are good.

I inquired via the on-line 'chat' service about a part i needed from Acer, for my laptop.

Thomas had to contact Acer parts sales-staff, and find out.

Within 2 hours all my questions were sorted !

I deal since 3 year with them.... never been disappointed. Excellent service, excellent products, fair prices. And the most important: thing: Thomas is an IT man. He knows what he is talking about. Not as the most of the thai sellers who don't know the differences between a chicken and a goose.... thumbsup.gif Good luck with the new "extention".

Have a good look in Tesco or Big C.

That is where I bought mine.

Thanx , been searching at Makro with no luck .. never thought i´d see hardcheese again so i left my slicer at the airport. rolleyes.gif

About Invadeit .. ivé had 10 windows open for a month now in my browser looking at computers but after this i might order something after all , most of the posts are more then positive.

Edited by metisdead
: Please do not post using bold font.

Invade It sold me an excellent high level system. Dealing them was quick and easy and emails were answered promptly. I wish Thomas luck with his new venture and hope that he keeps the staff of the IT section knowledgeable about what they sell.

• Like 1

glad to hear all you guys are happy with a wonderful service from ivadeit they sound great , thailand has been lagging so far behind as far as on-line shopping goes,.................the only thing that worries me about it is the amount of thais that could loose their livelihood/living, it's said that one half of thailand sells to the other half , if the rise of online shopping grows too much too fast , before you know it there will be unemployment as high as the EU has ,.......on the otherhand if they end up supplying half of the ASEAN community , ..could be the asian amazon !

glad to hear all you guys are happy with a wonderful service from ivadeit they sound great , thailand has been lagging so far behind as far as on-line shopping goes,.................the only thing that worries me about it is the amount of thais that could loose their livelihood/living, it's said that one half of thailand sells to the other half , if the rise of online shopping grows too much too fast , before you know it there will be unemployment as high as the EU has ,.......on the otherhand if they end up supplying half of the ASEAN community , ..could be the asian amazon !

standing around all the day waiting for a customer but still being unable to answer any question is not useful anyway. It only keeps the costs high. Online shops keeps the overhead down, makes the products cheaper.

The unemployment in the EU is because the sme can't burden the taxes and the big ones outsource to china. Many European governments told direct they don't want Industry as it is dirty they want service-businesses. Just it doesn't work if we cut ourself the hair and for the profit we buy everything from China.

• Like 1