Usa B2 Visa - Mistake On Ds160 And Cannot Change Appointment

I made a mistake on my DS160 for USA B2 visa and I already have an appointment scheduled in 2 days. It is past the cutoff date to change or cancel my appointment. Any ideas on what I should do here? Fill out a new 160 and take it to the appointment? Would there be a problem with my new DS 160 confirmation number and the confirmation number I scheduled the appointment with not matching? Thanks for your help!

Print a blank page of the page with error and fill out correctly. Take that page and the original with you so the appointment can be verified. Point out the error and correction at every opportunity. I would make several copies.

Really all you can do.

Good luck

Shot

PS: Purely out of curiosity, what was the error?

On the section where they ask for who will pay/support your trip, I put self. I will pay for part of the trip myself (food and other small expenses) but other things, like airfare, and hotels I can't afford. I have a sponsor who will pay for these things and has filled out the I-134 on my behalf as well as invitation letters. So I'm thinking now maybe I don't need to change anything. I will pay part of the trip myself and my sponsor will pay part and there isn't an option for this situation. I will take your advice and print out the page to be safe. What do you think? Thanks for the help!

Simply state the airfare is paid by another, you will hold the ticket. All other costs shared and you will pay 100% of your share.The question is sort of de-facto sponsorship. If you are not paying, someone is indeed financially sponsoring.

Edited by bangkokburning