How Much To Transfer Title Deeds

malct

How much would it cost to exchange title deeds in Ubon, My wifes family are wanting to transfer title deeds for land that has a house built from one member of the family over to another Family member. the land itself is 1500 square Meters

Malc

Thank you for your positive comment Jim For your info, Its my wife who is planning on transferring the land, since she is in the Uk, I thought it would be nice to see if any friendly thaivisa members would have some knowledge on this, Just for forward planning

Edited by malct

Thank you for your positive comment Jim For your info, Its my wife who is planning on transferring the land, since she is in the Uk, I thought it would be nice to see if any friendly thaivisa members would have some knowledge on this, Just for forward planning

Then you have a problem, she will need to be here to do the transfer. Fees depend on what the property is valued at, same as the west, the tax man in one form or other will have his hand out. Jim

Very very easy to transfer titles in the Ubon Land Dept. Probably the same elsewhere. But both parties have to be there as Jim says above. It is several years since I did this but I believe the transfer price is about 1% of the valuation of the property. I really don't know. The value is what the Land Dept will give based on the location of the property and on recent sales through their office. Try to value low.