Five Police Officers Transferred After Gambling Den Raid

Lite Beer

Placement in an inactive post still comes with full pay and benefits with no work and no responsibilities. How can I get one of those jobs? Do I need a work permit?

You cannot get an inactive post job.....you have to buy the original job then do wrong to qualify. I wonder if you can buy a position from inactive to a job promotion ???

Of course you can, that's the next logical step.

has anyone heard anything on the Red Bull Ferrari case? There was police involvement in obstructing justice and corruption, bribery. What's going on with that? Also the driver of the Ferrari and the killing of the cop. What's going on with that? Has the newspaper just stopped covering it or is just nothing happening? Last news was the police were going to wrap up all the charges against the driver after they found drugs mixed with alcohol in his blood.

Red Bull was in the news today, the real Red Bull from Austria not the Thai truck stop drink Krating Daeng. The Red Bull Stratos leaper Felix Baumgartner did a 24 mile free fall at sound barrier speeds and landed on his feet. Congratulations to Felix.

We wonder about the Ferrari drunk driving cop killing in Bangkok. Ferrari Thailand is Cavallino Motors, coincidentally owned by the Red Bull family in partnership with Singha beer family. Here they all are on their web page toasting something - Fitting that they should have a drink in their hands in front of a Ferrari. Has anyone heard anything about this Bangkok hit and run Ferrari cop killing case?

Placement in an inactive post still comes with full pay and benefits with no work and no responsibilities. How can I get one of those jobs? Do I need a work permit?

Just quit one job like that..... Still my benefits were far from the one involved here....

Just quit one job like that..... Still my benefits were far from the one involved here....

No the police payment is low. Most of the income is from collecting bribe money. And that is cut off on inactive posts. So it is a punishment.

Still, it does not stop them to " check" for helmets at street lights..... @100bht a pop, 10 a day minimun..... + all others scams those s##tbag have in their sleeves......

How many "inactive post" are in the Thai Royal police? Or is there any one of them actually having an "active" post.....

Been a while we have not heard anything from the most "inactive" DPM, i've got an ear infection that i have to take "active" medicine daily.....

has anyone heard anything on the Red Bull Ferrari case? There was police involvement in obstructing justice and corruption, bribery. What's going on with that? Also the driver of the Ferrari and the killing of the cop. What's going on with that? Has the newspaper just stopped covering it or is just nothing happening? Last news was the police were going to wrap up all the charges against the driver after they found drugs mixed with alcohol in his blood.

Red Bull was in the news today, the real Red Bull from Austria not the Thai truck stop drink Krating Daeng. The Red Bull Stratos leaper Felix Baumgartner did a 24 mile free fall at sound barrier speeds and landed on his feet. Congratulations to Felix.

We wonder about the Ferrari drunk driving cop killing in Bangkok. Ferrari Thailand is Cavallino Motors, coincidentally owned by the Red Bull family in partnership with Singha beer family. Here they all are on their web page toasting something - Fitting that they should have a drink in their hands in front of a Ferrari. Has anyone heard anything about this Bangkok hit and run Ferrari cop killing case?

Here you can see the two owner of Ferrari raising their glasses to celebrate something. http://www.cavallino.co.th/press.aspx Wonder what they are celebrating if it's anything related to the case and the lack of prosecution of the cop killing?