Bangkok Dentist

stevo

Any recomendations for dentist (specific people's names) for gentle quality work in bangkok?

I know there may be some nice places, but not all dentist perform the same at the same clinics..

I am also looking to hear advice of teeth whitening laser or bleeching & where to go in bangkok.

Thanks,

stevo

Any recomendations for dentist (specific people's names) for gentle quality work in bangkok?

I know there may be some nice places, but not all dentist perform the same at the same clinics..

I am also looking to hear advice of teeth whitening laser or bleeching & where to go in bangkok.

Thanks,

stevo

Hiya stevo

I can possibly assist you on the second part of your topic.

Try downloading the following website which gives lots of information on teeth whitening.

http://www.animated-teeth.com/teeth_whiten...h_bleaching.htm

I did some research into the same subject and found this site informative.

On your first part

There are several clinics in Bangkok but unfortunately i personally cannot recommend one as i didn,t use them, sorry.

If you have a problem downloading post me for further help.

marshbags :o:D:D

Thanks,

stevo

I have found all the dentists at Bangkok Dental Hospital to be quite good and gentle.

Don't know exactly what work you need, but I had recountering (reshaping), veneer and bleaching by Dr. Paitoon and he's very gentle.

Bleaching they offer 2 ways: laser and with gel, the latter you do at home using molds they make and prescriotion gel they provide. It is slower but allows you more control over the color which in my case was essential because I have crwns in the front and the crown won't whiten so if you use laser there's a danger f ending up with the crown darker than the surrounding teeth, at which point you have to replace the crown :o , all of which Dr. Paitoon clealry explained to me. So I did the gel.

But if you don't have any crowns you might prefer the faster laser approrach. They can do either.

Thanks,

stevo

I have found all the dentists at Bangkok Dental Hospital to be quite good and gentle.

Don't know exactly what work you need, but I had recountering (reshaping), veneer and bleaching by Dr. Paitoon and he's very gentle.

Bleaching they offer 2 ways: laser and with gel, the latter you do at home using molds they make and prescriotion gel they provide. It is slower but allows you more control over the color which in my case was essential because I have crwns in the front and the crown won't whiten so if you use laser there's a danger f ending up with the crown darker than the surrounding teeth, at which point you have to replace the crown :o , all of which Dr. Paitoon clealry explained to me. So I did the gel.

But if you don't have any crowns you might prefer the faster laser approrach. They can do either.

Is that the one at Sukhumvit 49?

Is that the one at Sukhumvit 49?

Yes, across from Samitivej Hospital. Telephone number is02-260-5000. They also have a website, forget the address but you cab google it.