Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Not Unreasonable To Look After The Thai In-Laws and buy them a nice fish for dinner?

That reminds me, if I do buy my in laws some fish, will the horny tourists stop flirting with my girlfriend?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Only when there is an "R" in the month. .................................................... or was it a "Y" in the day? I forget which.

re.

who has had a vasectomy?

these thai cats and dogs have : )

dave2

I hope the guy who posted a thread on getting a vasectomy in the CM forum doesn't see this...he might think he's gotta go between the soi dogs! Why don't fish get vasectomies too, then we could cut down on the horrible things.

No.

Actually, if the topical joke of this thread was for people to deliberately go off topic, then this thread was possibly the first to make it to five pages without going off topic.

.... the guy said he wasn't sure if it was the third or fourth one but he did recall it had a sort of a reddish tinge to it. It wasn't even moving at that time.

No.

Actually, if the topical joke of this thread was for people to deliberately go off topic, then this thread was possibly the first to make it to five pages without going off topic.

Get back on topic :(

No.

.... the guy said he wasn't sure if it was the third or fourth one but he did recall it had a sort of a reddish tinge to it. It wasn't even moving at that time.

That's hard to believe. Personally, I think original Oreos are much better the ones with different flavored filling. Then again, my brother in law did cut his finger off in a fishing accident.

• Like 1

The easiest way to de-badge a car is with a hairdryer and fishing line. You can't get the old pin type ones off like that though unfortunately.

That was uncalled for. No need to get personal.

But since you brought it up - anyone ever eaten lemur?

It's Not Unreasonable To Look After The Thai In-Laws and buy them a nice fish for dinner?

Oh My Cod! I have had enough of fish and do net want anyone to mention fish in my herring. I think I would skate away if anyone put a fish dish at my plaice at the table.

I think I will go and sing a song "Salmon chanted evening......." whistling.gif

Stop with the subliminal advertising of your friends' plaice!

• Like 1

Just a random thought (now THAT will be unusual here!)......

Some of you may have read thebletherer's hysterically funny account of kilt-wearing at Hogmanay in Loi Khao Road in Chiang Mai. He's heading back to CM soon, maybe in time for Loi Krathong. If so, should he wear a modesty item, (let's call it a Loi Khao Thong) for personal protection? rolleyes.gif

PS. Health & Safety Warning...... Reading Blether's account may cause permanent mental scarring. (Just sayin.... wink.png )

post-153732-0-75841300-1350410143_thumb.

Edited by Rob8891

Is there free wifi at the fish market ?

Yermanee wai.gif

Are there any girls in skimpy shorts riding motorcycles near the fish market? Also, how much does a kg of pla duk cost at that fish market and will I have to pay more because I am a farang and occasionally give small amounts of cash to help my inlaws, that live in Isaan?

No free WiFi, 'girls in skimpy shorts riding motorcycles' are everywhere.

post-104736-0-18249800-1350421753_thumb.

For those who have never been to the Bangkok Fish Market ...

post-104736-0-58696400-1350421686_thumb.

post-104736-0-09256000-1350421685_thumb.

post-104736-0-61569200-1350421680_thumb.

Apologies for the straight bat.

PS ... for those really interested in Fish

Edited by David48

The easiest way to de-badge a car is with a hairdryer and fishing line. You can't get the old pin type ones off like that though unfortunately.

If they hadn't eaten it, they'd not have brought it up

If it was brought up it probably wasn't cooked properly, same with under cooked fish.

Sent from my GT-I9003

fish is often brought up after eating....especially if it is off. Just not on is it.