Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

Or is it just the natural evolution of a thread to go wandering off on a tangent,just the way that people from different backgrounds and countries think differently?

Surely it's not impossible to exhaust one topic and then begin on another,all on the same thread?Is it better to keep the thread alive with maybe a different line of thinking to the original or just let it die off naturally,in its own time?

I just wondered what other people's thoughts were on this?

Try to stay on topic!thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of threads go off at a tangent and are then returned to topic by obsessional rule makers. The obsessional rule makers get their fun from identifying such things as deviations from the topic,poor spelling and poor grammar and the rest just enjoy being delinquent. They both enjoy each others company but they don't always realize that their happiness is based on complimentarity!

• Like 1

I am very concened at the price of fish, so can anyone tell me where I can buy a bicycle.

I think it is very dangerous to ride the bicycle to the fishmarket. Because the cars drive to fast because the police is only interested in bribe money.

Anyone agree that the police is corrupt?

• Like 1

I am very concened at the price of fish, so can anyone tell me where I can buy a bicycle.

I think it is very dangerous to ride the bicycle to the fishmarket. Because the cars drive to fast because the police is only interested in bribe money.

My FIL is a BIB.... I give him money every month. Does this make me a bad person? Ooops... wrong thread... Oh well, now I'm here, I'll leave the post online.. Cross-posting is OK isn't it?

What if we had farang police? Would you say they were corrupt too?

Admit it everyone....we are all guilty.....anyone agree?

Yes agree about the price of fish, I'm looking to buy some fishing tackle but it's so much more expensive here than back home, must be a rip off.

I find 'Prickly Heat' powder is good for problems with the tackle.

Aaaaaaaah soothing thumbsup.gif

Or course they are and I think we can all agree Obamas done alot to alleviate the kind of conditions that lead to corruption in the US

Speaking of fish...what is it about those Thai girls riding motorcycles in skimpy shorts?

Hmmmmm, you should find a new g/f.............................laugh.png

Speaking of fish...what is it about those Thai girls riding motorcycles in skimpy shorts?

Something to do with prickly heat, I think....

Reminds me of a Steely Dan song. But let's not wander off topic....I want to talk about Thai girls on motorcycles. Oh nevermind...

Reminds me of a Steely Dan song. But let's not wander off topic....I want to talk about Thai girls on motorcycles. Oh nevermind...

Which makes me think of Bob Dylan's song "Blowin' in the Wind"

What has riding a bike to the fish market got to do with the price of bacon?

Sent from my GT-I9003

I was just thinking that this afternoon while I was mowing my lawn. But then I got distracted (and a tad worried really) when I realised that my grass was similar to that found in Thailand so snakes might be found in it. Not to mention those snake-like things with legs ( a leg broke off one our dining chairs once)

Fortunately, just at that moment a female farang cop rode past on her bicycle with a helmet on and my mind was back onto the topic at hand.

• Like 2

My wife once found a snake in the bedroom. We weren't living in Thailand at the time but I think it is still relevant because Thailand has snakes in it too

Is this an extension of the Brigade topic? wink.png

It's probably an extension of something.

Yes agree about the price of fish, I'm looking to buy some fishing tackle but it's so much more expensive here than back home, must be a rip off.

reason: Thai racist and xenophobic price policy against the much hated Farangs laugh.png

i must admit to being out of my depth here. I have no experience of buying either snakes or bacon from the fish market but I do agree that Thai girls in skimpy shorts are a worthwhile subject for a thread of this kind and I can't think why anyone would want to deviate from that topic!rolleyes.gif

Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni
  • Like 1

Or course they are and I think we can all agree Obamas done alot to alleviate the kind of conditions that lead to corruption in the US

how true! when a Texan village idiot ruled the Greatest Nation on Earth™ even the expression "corruption" did not exist whistling.gif

• Like 1

You are buying the wrong stuff then.....a length of electric cable and a large nail to put in place of the fuse are cheaper than the fishing rods back home....especially if you climb a pole to get the wire.

how true! when a Texan village idiot ruled the Greatest Nation on Earth™ even the expression "corruption" did not exist whistling.gif

And when the Austrian one ruled the expression wass not even allowed.

Edited by harrry