Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

Personally I think euphemism is immoral and shouldn't be allowed. But back on the topic I'd definitely vote for the death penalty. Crocodiles that kill people are way too dangerous to keep in the house.

Quite honestly, I'm delighted that people keep their man-eating crocodiles in the house. I certainly don't want them roaming the streets.

There's nothing worse* than being stuck in the queue at the dentist's behind a crocodile

SC

Not strictly speaking true - perhaps somewhat of an exagerration. It's not as bad as a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

Yes I agree that crocodiles can get all snooty with their "I can use my lower jaw so stop calling me an alligator" attitude. Wrapping up their jaw with some duct tape usually drops their hi so attitude down a level.

But back on topic, I'd wait awhile before installing windows 8. Let them iron out the bugs first.

I need someone to do my ironing, send them around will you.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Did you know the average person who lives to be 90 years old spends 114.062 days of their life ironing.

5mins x 365 days x90 years = 164250 mins/2737.5 hrs/114.02 days - 20% (no ironing as a child unless you've had strict parents and they've give you time of from your 3 x newspaper delivery rounds) =89.5 days/ 3 back to back tourist visas in LOS.

My point is when you take the washing out, hang it on hangers immediately = No creases = smart chap= handsum man = more time to play

wink.png

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why they call it lubricant when they could have called it lubrican

True. It makes it hard to keep in place and may easily slide off topic. whistling.gif

Have you greased anyone's palm recently. Coconuts are hard to pick when the palm is slick.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Did you know that by time you're 90yo you will have urinated approximately 100,000 times. That's about three and a half months holdin' the member.

Thats not taking into account the other times you are holding your member......

1/2/3 times a day for 2/5/10 mins from age 14 - 90......

There is some serious calculations to be completed - some members will have higher readings than others but an average irrelevant calculation of the average calculated calculation would be not disimilar to 10x365x76 =21082400 mins = tenors elbow

• Like 1

Did you know that by time you're 90yo you will have urinated approximately 100,000 times. That's about three and a half months holdin' the member.

By the time you're 90, you don't hold "the member", you just urinate. That's why they invented diapers for old people. wink.png

We''l have to take your word for it,wink.png

Does that apply to the second calculation alsow00t.gif Roll on old agelaugh.png

Back off-topic...

Roger throws a lamp from the roof of a house after a long, impassioned (and obviously unsuccessful) plea for the lamp not to commit suicide. On another occasion he decides to elope with an armchair, declaring it is pregnant with his children. Another time sees him disrupting the funeral of a relative by dragging the corpse out of the coffin and - employing a Brooklyn accent and emulating a character from a Mickey Spillane novel - aggressively questioning the deceased about some stolen goods.

His parents seem to be very understanding and merely politely request that he stops his behaviour. These are the only times that Roger manages to show any sign of interaction with real people, although usually it is only in the form of saying things like "wibble wibble."

I'm nowhere near 90 and I think I've spent more than three and a half months hold in' the member. Especially if you mean cumulatively rather than non- stop.

I wish I had some duct tape. Or a large halibut.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I don't know why they call it lubricant when they could have called it lubrican

True. It makes it hard to keep in place and may easily slide off topic. whistling.gif

That's why you use the duct tape. I keep saying it.

Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

depends what the topic is

does anybody stay faithful

and what does the price of fish have to do with anything

Best example I know of a thread that never deviates is a bank statement.

Up, down...but never sideways.

Cheers

I'm amazed how many times we read about duct tape in this thread. I applaud the members' general effort to stick to the topic. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Super glue is a better adhesive, good for overweight over talkative wives.

Sent from my GT-I9003