Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ on that point sir! On the grounds of being a younger man gradually progressing into a dirty old man.

BTW James Browns "Night Train" get's my feet chuffling.

Given that young men think about sex every 5 seconds or so, and old men are lucky to be able to think about sex at all, shouldn't it be the other way around? Dirty young man progressing into older man.

I beg to differ on that point sir! On the grounds of being a younger man gradually progressing into a dirty old man.

While we're staying on track, I might mention that Smokie's favourite is Billy Connolly's "Last Train - to Glasgow Central"

Big Country's "400 Miles" reminds me of my foreign travels and the old saying "the longest journey starts with 400 miles to get past England".

Although for actual melodic quality Last Train to Clarksville is hard to beat

SC

"I'm a believer" was a better song, IMO. Certainly blew me away first time I heard it.

While we're staying on track, I might mention that Smokie's favourite is Billy Connolly's "Last Train - to Glasgow Central"

Big Country's "400 Miles" reminds me of my foreign travels and the old saying "the longest journey starts with 400 miles to get past England".

Although for actual melodic quality Last Train to Clarksville is hard to beat

SC

"I'm a believer" was a better song, IMO. Certainly blew me away first time I heard it.

Try saying that in Out the Box and see what you get. They're a godless lot there, so they are

• 2 weeks later...

My WD-40 can is all rusty - any suggestions?

Here's a handy household tip as thanks in advance:

Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.

You should use it more. give it a shake and let out a little squirt every now and then, just for the fun of it. If nothing else, the shaking will be good for your biceps, and it may avoid frustration later

SC