Anybody Recommend A Dictation Program For Emails And Such

watcharacters

On the iPhone I use 'Dragon Dictation'. It is very good. The same is available for the Mac.

Are you able to use 'Dragon Dictation' in thailand? And if you don't mind me asking is that the paid or free version you're using? I have a free version of 'Dragon Dictation' on my phone but never did anything with it. As with so many other apps, I downloaded it and then didn't follow up with a set up.

Are you able to use 'Dragon Dictation' in thailand? And if you don't mind me asking is that the paid or free version you're using? I have a free version of 'Dragon Dictation' on my phone but never did anything with it. As with so many other apps, I downloaded it and then didn't follow up with a set up.

of course! You need wifi or G3 connection. The first time it will ask your permission to connect to your address book. This is only for spelling purposes. Set your language (most major languages, no Thai) and talk clearly. Stop after each sentence and it will type it for you. For me it's 90% accurate. Background noise and a strong accent will cause more errors. smile.png