Blasts From The Past - 80S And 90S Music.

Ron19

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It took me years and years to work out how to do the thing about posting yootube videos (ask SBK!!), can you two do the same? It's much easier for me to be able to see the beginning of the song than click on a link, And more interesting for me and others, unless they recognise the title.

It took me years and years to work out how to do the thing about posting yootube videos (ask SBK!!), can you two do the same? It's much easier for me to be able to see the beginning of the song than click on a link, And more interesting for me and others, unless they recognise the title.

The reason for posting the way we do is because, over in the 50's 60's and 70's thread, people with slow internet could not load the pages.

Ron19 may be able to explain this better.

Edited by kevjohn

The reason that we are posting this way is very early in the thread we were posting as you suggest and a number of people that were using phones requested that we posted as a link because the other way was causing them big problems for them.