Cheapest Possible Ticket To Uk

Soph

I would like to know how to find the cheapest flight ticket back to UK (London) from Bangkok one-way. I have looked at a few airlines and they are all about 470 pounds has anyone any advise about the best way to get a really cheap deal on a ticket back to England. The date would be around mid May.

I would like to know how to find the cheapest flight ticket back to UK (London) from Bangkok one-way. I have looked at a few airlines and they are all about 470 pounds has anyone any advise about the best way to get a really cheap deal on a ticket back to England. The date would be around mid May.

Hi Soph

I think you will be very lucky to find anything much cheaper than £470. Usually, one-way flights don't save you much at all.

I have been looking for flights (returns though) leaving BKK after the Easter period and returning mid-May. I have found nothing that I would consider cheap and one problem seems to be that the airlines have not released blocks of cheap seats to the bucket shops for that period yet. So, booking early is not necessarily a good idea unless you book direct with an airline that has a special offer. Early Bird Savers do happen sometimes. Incidently, if I were to book direct with KLM at the moment, I would actually pay less than if I booked through an agent like Bangkoktickets.com!

There is sure to be an optimum time to book and I guess that it all depends on how well seats for the particular route are selling. If there are few takers then the price comes down at some stage - trying to predict when this will be is not easy. Do you have a crystal ball? If you have some flexibility in your departure date I guess that it would be better for you to wait a while - not necessarily until the last minute but until the end of April, maybe. You can check what is happening to prices over the preceeding month and decide when to jump.

Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of much flexibility in my dates so I shall probably have to book pretty soon. KLM return to Newcastle, via Schiphol, is about £600 return right now. This is the best that I have found - Air France comes close to this price as well.

Good luck - if you find anything really cheap please PM me.

DM

TiT.

Massic travel in Pattaya 038426240 have advertised London with Kuwait for 11,900bht + tax (long wait in Kuwait) , Biman 12,700+tax (don't ask) ,Gulf Air 13,900+tax (not too bad!) Qatar 17,800+ tax.

All this in pattayamail. I will PM you this as well in case we are not allowed to advertise.