Prepare For Flight Delays And Traffic On Sunday

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess nobody hear heard of the rally against her on Samui yesterday (I heard around 200 people) or the fact that they had to close off all the roads when she passed and sent over 2000 police on a special boat to protect her.

Around 200 out of a population of maybe over 50,000 wow!

Don't they always close off all the roads when any important bigwig/PM arrives from Bangkok?

They certainly do when royalty arrives, so what's the difference.

Same happens in the UK whenever the PM visits an area. Hundreds of police and security.

no they don't and she is not Royalty

I do beg to differ but yes they do close off roads till certain VIP,s pass as I have on many occasions here on Samui been forced to pull over till they have all passed. Whether they are royalty or just big bananas they get the same treatment.

Royalty she may not be but she is the democratically elected PM of the country and as such will get the full treatment wherever she goes.

her politics I know very little of but she is very cute biggrin.png

Guess nobody hear heard of the rally against her on Samui yesterday (I heard around 200 people) or the fact that they had to close off all the roads when she passed and sent over 2000 police on a special boat to protect her.

Around 200 out of a population of maybe over 50,000 wow!

Don't they always close off all the roads when any important bigwig/PM arrives from Bangkok?

They certainly do when royalty arrives, so what's the difference.

Same happens in the UK whenever the PM visits an area. Hundreds of police and security.

Indeed they do.

And I where did I say she was Royalty?

I suggest you read the post properly next time before responding.

Have they all gone away yet?

Is it safe to come out now?

(I mean the PM and her batallions of imported police - not the slings and arrows of outrageously unfortunate TV.com mudslingers . . . bricks.gif

R

Edited by robsamui

I would say that she has to be by far the hottest Government leader in the world. Show me another female leader that is a patch on her and I will eat my flip flop for dinner. whistling.gif

Julia Gillard biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

CAREFUL!!! or you gonna get raided by the drug squad. clap2.gif

There's no doubt about the beauty of Yingluck so i don't think the "Welsh witch" Gilliard comes within 'cooee' of her.

Another fact, Gilliard claims to have been living in a lesbien relationship in her uni days and in my opinion is'nt far from it now.

Bloomin 'eck lads. I was just planning my first visit to Samui ( from BKK) but the the quality of the water must be bad judging by all the bickering from the ex-pat residents. Maybe reconsider coming there now.

No, really, for a first timer to Koh Samui can someone recommend the most picturesque places to see and where to stay on a 3 day trip please.

Anyone, thanks.

Just to clarify........ best resort with some nightlife but not too rowdy ! Also the best (not necessarily the cheapest) to get there from Pattaya.

Thanks again.

Best way Bangkok airways Utapao-Samui 7730 baht return ticket.

Cheapest way direct bus Pattaya-Samui.

Plenty of resorts in Chaweng and Lamai close to nightlife.

What's your budget?

best resort with night life and nice beach and nice water (depending on the season): The Library

most picturesque place: Angthong Marine Park

best (not necessarily the cheapest) to get there from Pattaya: Bangkok Airways from Utapao

Samui Island, or Koh Samui, in the southern province of Surat Thani will be the venue for the next mobile Cabinet meeting, the seventh of its kind under the Yingluck Shinawatra administration.

The meeting is scheduled for 21-22 October at International School of Tourism, which is part of Surat Thani Rajabhat University.

http://www.thaivisa....d-in-the-south/

Funny i did not see as many police when former PM Abist was over hear

well is turning into a real hot topic! ....clap2.gifrolleyes.gifgood pics there PS wink.png

wub.png ex President Sarkozy's wife was a bit of "oh la la! "

No ones mentioned Angela Merkel biggrin.pngtongue.png

Any Thai's I have spoken about Yingluk, don't like her.... or her party here in the south... so I doubt they will be lining the streets to see her... but then she is handing out money..... hmmm ? ! whistling.gif

Politics aside she does not look bad for her age. If she gave me money also then well iam not Thai so i am not in a position to vote only to receive money so couldnot complain

alsoi have notice a sign looks likeabig wheel andamusement park plans over chaweng lake. Is this a drea or a real plan propsed by Nai York Ying Ruk