Thai Democrats Ordered Use Of Snipers: Korkaew

webfact

It's always amusing to see the red shirt supporters trying to twist & lie their way in a totally useless exercise in analysing the usual BS from one of Thaksin's lieutenants.

Trying to portray these violence-causing thugs as peaceful protestors is just laughable. The ordinary paid-to-attend red shirts were just cannon-fodder for the orchestrated 'demonstration'. Snipers - no evidence (apart from a probable unknown one who shot Sae Daeng) has been produced.

Well let us have a closer inspection here Ken....how many women were at the protest site and how many pictures do we have of the said women carrying arms and grenade launchers.................

You see some of us find it quite amusing when somebody appears at the end of a thread and paints across it in very broad brushstrokes..

Feel free by the way uploading the pictures of the violent 'female' black shirts, and grenade launcher carriers......hidden in the midst of the majority female protestors.

I also find it hard to believe that despite videos managing to capture the 'black shirts', trained army snipers were unable to pick out their position by the massive muzzle flashes and pick them off. Instead it seems that the preferred method was the 'fish in a barrel' technique and hoping that by killing as many civilians as they can they might get lucky and hit a black shirt.

I take it don't have any military training, the MiB that were moving amongst the red protesters would have been difficult to hit purely by being mobile, you add a large group of people being used as human shields and it gets much more difficult, civilians got hit, that is indesputable, unfortunate but true, both the MiB and the army were using military weapons, so then the question which needs to be asked is how many civilians were hit by snipers trying to hit the highly mobile MiB who were using the civilians as shields, and how many were hit by the MiB who most likely wouldn't have cared whether they hit soldiers or civilians? Remember the MiB were among the civilians. Plus as pointed out in an earlier post the red shirted protesters were told it would require acts of violence to bring about change, why then shouldn't the government be prepared for such acts of violence by deploying the army?

Sent from my GT-I9003

Edited by TomTao
  • Like 2

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you listening to yourself? your implying they were killing themselves to make a point cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

even if there were a few protesters on the fringe using firecrackers to fight back, it does not make it right for the government to open fire. i also dont remember any violence before the army showed up with TANKS!!! dont forget they brought in the TANKS to clear the protesters. imagine if they did that anywhere in the west....

Fire crackers ? laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

The grenade they launched into the BTS station, you call a firecracker? cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well the army were using the BTS for sniper vantage points so fair game.

Terrorism is "fair game" now, and you only need to reverse the order of events to support the notion. That is to say your timeline is, wait for it... wrong, again.

Soldiers used the BTS tracks on the day of the final crackdown.

Would you tell the family of the woman killled on the Sala Daeng terrorist attack that her death was fair game, justified for events that hadn't happened at the time of her murder?

And you were there and knew there were no snipers on the BTS?

It's always amusing to see the red shirt supporters trying to twist & lie their way in a totally useless exercise in analysing the usual BS from one of Thaksin's lieutenants.

Trying to portray these violence-causing thugs as peaceful protestors is just laughable. The ordinary paid-to-attend red shirts were just cannon-fodder for the orchestrated 'demonstration'. Snipers - no evidence (apart from a probable unknown one who shot Sae Daeng) has been produced.

Well let us have a closer inspection here Ken....how many women were at the protest site and how many pictures do we have of the said women carrying arms and grenade launchers.................

You see some of us find it quite amusing when somebody appears at the end of a thread and paints across it in very broad brushstrokes..

Feel free by the way uploading the pictures of the violent 'female' black shirts, and grenade launcher carriers......hidden in the midst of the majority female protestors.

I also find it hard to believe that despite videos managing to capture the 'black shirts', trained army snipers were unable to pick out their position by the massive muzzle flashes and pick them off. Instead it seems that the preferred method was the 'fish in a barrel' technique and hoping that by killing as many civilians as they can they might get lucky and hit a black shirt.

I take it don't have any military training, the MiB that were moving amongst the red protesters would have been difficult to hit purely by being mobile, you add a large group of people being used as human shields and it gets much more difficult, civilians got hit, that is indesputable, unfortunate but true, both the MiB and the army were using military weapons, so then the question which needs to be asked is how many civilians were hit by snipers trying to hit the highly mobile MiB who were using the civilians as shields, and how many were hit by the MiB who most likely wouldn't have cared whether they hit soldiers or civilians? Remember the MiB were among the civilians. Plus as pointed out in an earlier post the red shirted protesters were told it would require acts of violence to bring about change, why then shouldn't the government be prepared for such acts of violence by deploying the army?

Sent from my GT-I9003

Now you're going to tell us you were in Alpha Charlie Dingo sniper company in Waznakistan or something. The videos showing the MiB were in clear view and would have been to the army snipers too. The muzzle shots were like christmas tree lights and the MiB were in position for a considerable time and yet no reports of MiB kills.

Veeerry interesting! On what date, and wearing which coloured shirt?

BTW in your statement that the violence was commenced by the army, your should consider the RPG attack on the Emerald Buddha Temple, March 30 2010, for which an acknowledged red shirt mercenary has confessed and is now serving around 30 years.

Now before posters get annoyed with 'real facts' let me tell you. I have seen with my very own eyes, I have heard, I had people tell me.

Lovecraft was right, Cthulhu will rise again :-)

Terrorism is "fair game" now, and you only need to reverse the order of events to support the notion. That is to say your timeline is, wait for it... wrong, again.

Would you tell the family of the woman killled on the Sala Daeng terrorist attack that her death was fair game, justified for events that hadn't happened at the time of her murder?

Most probably he wasn't there, so can't proof anything but.................where is your proof of the opposite ?

Now you're going to tell us you were in Alpha Charlie Dingo sniper company in Waznakistan or something. The videos showing the MiB were in clear view and would have been to the army snipers too. The muzzle shots were like christmas tree lights and the MiB were in position for a considerable time and yet no reports of MiB kills.

Thus speaketh the keyboard warrior. Of course, you must be referring to flashing xmas tree lights, visible for say half a second.

Veeerry interesting! On what date, and wearing which coloured shirt?

BTW in your statement that the violence was commenced by the army, your should consider the RPG attack on the Emerald Buddha Temple, March 30 2010, for which an acknowledged red shirt mercenary has confessed and is now serving around 30 years.

I think they were in fucia pink on the day I saw them - well a stupid question gets a stupid answer.

BTW I didn't say the army started first so get your facts right. As for the MiB they must have been busy shooting all those red shirt civilians and a few foreign journalists too for good measure. I suppose you're going to deny first hand accounts from western journos that they were shot by the army.

• Like 2

Most probably he wasn't there, so can't proof anything but.................where is your proof of the opposite ?

Well hate to keep going back to Youtube videos but there were suddenly a lot of soldiers come from nowhere when the BTS was hit - must have been hiding in the bushes.

Well hate to keep going back to Youtube videos but there were suddenly a lot of soldiers come from nowhere when the BTS was hit - must have been hiding in the bushes.

Most probably they have been hiding in the bushes, since they were on high alert for quite some time already, however I've never seen bushes up there on the BTS.

Thus speaketh the keyboard warrior. Of course, you must be referring to flashing xmas tree lights, visible for say half a second.

Well again I refer to the Youtube videos (please Google them) if you're telling me that they wouldn't have had the area under observation with trained spotters looking for trouble makers and didn't see them - pull the other one. I could have picked one of those guys off with a bent fairground air rifle.

• Like 1

are you listening to yourself? your implying they were killing themselves to make a point cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

even if there were a few protesters on the fringe using firecrackers to fight back, it does not make it right for the government to open fire. i also dont remember any violence before the army showed up with TANKS!!! dont forget they brought in the TANKS to clear the protesters. imagine if they did that anywhere in the west....

You must have missed the violence when the red shirts stormed parliament and Thaicom. Selectively, I assume.

As the government were illegally in power

You must be really desperate that you need to resort to such nonsense comments.

And you obviously don't know what a coup is? a clue is it isn't democracy. I bet the shoe would be on the other foot if your own native country was taken over by a government that wasn't elected - you'd soon be putting your red or yellow shirt on and manning the barricades.

Do you really, honestly, not know when the coup occurred and when Abhisit came to power?

Actually no. The soldiers who were protecting the non-coloured-shirts in Silom most likely used the stairs of the BTS or maybe even the escalator - but why use the most obvious solution when you can invent the outrageous..

So, because the red shirt leader says there were snipers, you believe him. So much more difficult to produce proof when repeating lies is so easy.

Most probably they have been hiding in the bushes, since they were on high alert for quite some time already, however I've never seen bushes up there on the BTS.

So the target may not have been the BTS but a few hundred soldiers loitering around there . Why do you guys defend the army who can't hit MiBs despite their training but can hit civilians and then expect pin point accurancy from a guy who maybe hasn't had training with a notoriously hard to aim weapon.

The soldiers were stationed under and around Silom and Sala Daeng stations. Do you know anything about 2010?

• Like 1

During detention, he said, a police lieutenant-colonel told him that the Centre for Resolution of the Emergency Situation had instructed the Border Patrol Police to deploy snipers to rein in the crowds.

However, the officer went on to say that the police did not heed the instructions because they had not been put down in writing. Korkaew added that he was ready to bring the officer in to confirm his remarks should the DSI be interested in pursuing this lead.

The DSI searching for hard facts and statements of all involved have now on record that Pheu Thai party list MP and UDD leader Korkaew has stated to have heard and assuming the DSI is interested is ready to bring in the police officer.

Now pray tell, why would someone question if the DSI might be interested in hearing more? Did the DSI already subpoena the chap?

He also said that whether or not these men in black were present, the more than 20 deaths in violent incidents from May 13 to 18 at Rajprarop Road remained unexplained.

Whether or not these MiB were present, an Army colonel with staff died from grenade scrapnel, before May 13th 70 odd people died. Even on the 19th of May a Canadian reporter running around with the army got severely wounded from grenade scrapnel together with two/three soldiers. If not MiB, maybe MiR, those invisible people who could mingle with 'peaceful protesters' and not be seen by anyone?

So the target may not have been the BTS but a few hundred soldiers loitering around there . Why do you guys defend the army who can't hit MiBs despite their training but can hit civilians and then expect pin point accurancy from a guy who maybe hasn't had training with a notoriously hard to aim weapon.

Aren't BTS station 10 - 15 meters high into the sky, and bushes on the ground ? Maybe that's why they call it the skytrain whistling.gif

Hardly an issue of mispointimg I should say.

I think you should stick to bent fairground air rifles. What leads you to believe that the M-79 is a "notoriously hard to aim weapon" and why do you assume the user hasn't had any training?

Some 40 years ago I had quite a bit of experience with the M-79 - I could still put one in your shirt pocket from 100m if you'd like to try.

The soldiers were stationed under and around Silom and Sala Daeng stations. Do you know anything about 2010?

More than you by the seem of it

So if all these highly trained snipers were deployed, why didn't they use them to pick off the hate-mongers inciting violence from the stage?

So Seh Daeng shot himself then?

No, he was rightfully taken out.

So you support extrajudicial shooting? makes you one of the animals too

He openly promoted violence and put him self in the area where he was promoting it and it was happening. Of course it was a good kill probably saved many lives. Human life was not high on his list of priorities.

• Like 1

You're not showing it.

<snip> Basically I said there hasn't been a fairly elected government since the coup.

And that excuses the attempted violent overthrow of just one of them?

Well it seems to have excused the Yellow shirts but you all conveniently forget those

<snip> Basically I said there hasn't been a fairly elected government since the coup.

And that excuses the attempted violent overthrow of just one of them?

Well it seems to have excused the Yellow shirts but you all conveniently forget those

They haven't been excused. And it hasn't been forgotten. It's just not the topic.

I think you should stick to bent fairground air rifles. What leads you to believe that the M-79 is a "notoriously hard to aim weapon" and why do you assume the user hasn't had any training?

Some 40 years ago I had quite a bit of experience with the M-79 - I could still put one in your shirt pocket from 100m if you'd like to try.

Sounds like you don't need an M-79 you could just fire the grenade out of your backsideclap2.gif

• Like 1

You're not showing it.

Neither are you

Blimey, missed the target. Apologies, terribly sorry and all that. We only wanted to drop those grenades on the army. The sun got in our eyes, those chicks in red looked great, too much M150 and to be honest spolied a bit for action.

Now what was the topic again? 'Korkaew has heard from someone that ... ... ..."

So Seh Daeng shot himself then?

No, he was rightfully taken out.

So you support extrajudicial shooting? makes you one of the animals too

He openly promoted violence and put him self in the area where he was promoting it and it was happening. Of course it was a good kill probably saved many lives. Human life was not high on his list of priorities.

So it's right to shoot him??? no judge, jury just a bullet in the head - the animal pack are baying for blood oooooooohhhhhhh

The full moon must be out tonight

Edited by sysardman