Abandoned Buildings In Bangkok

aram_niakan

Please help me to find some abandoned building in Bangkok. I have personal project for some energy investigation. You can see my facebook page name Enigma: http://www.facebook.com/EnigmaBangkok

We are looking for some locations such as abandoned building or cemetery that has seen paranormal activity there. I know there is a Thai TV channel that shoe ghost stories and investigation. But my Thai is not that good to understand.

And I also know that Thai people do not like to share with farangs but we all do respect them and we do not disturb them.

Please help me to work on my project. I need up to date addresses and locations.

Thanks in advance

So nobody is interested to help, right?

Many members here don't believe in ghosts - crazy I know but.....

Paranormal activities scares many grown men.

Not sure what you mean by Thai people don't like to share things with farang. Maybe the fact you can't speak to them?

Edited by Neeranam

Sathorn Unique is a big abandoned building next to the Saphan Taksin BTS stop, not sure about finding any ghosts there. I climbed it during the day earlier this year, maybe you should camp out on the upper levels overnight!

post-98953-0-96458500-1350899168_thumb.j

post-98953-0-43898000-1350899163_thumb.j

post-98953-0-74022600-1350899176_thumb.j

I'm a little surprised, something interesting is on here.

I didn't know you could get in there and climb up it. I've only passed it on the BTS for years.

Was it difficult to get into?

Were there any dodgy homeless/junkies based in there?

I'd be a little nervous of bumping into a small group of homeless, hard-done by Thais who quite like the adventurous farang's nice camera, wallet and clothes. :D

We are looking for some locations such as abandoned building or cemetery that has seen paranormal activity there.

I did click your link to your Facebook link, and noticed that on every picture, there was some sort of plant growing. Any chance that you have been smoking these? rolleyes.gif

Sathorn Unique is a big abandoned building next to the Saphan Taksin BTS stop, not sure about finding any ghosts there. I climbed it during the day earlier this year, maybe you should camp out on the upper levels overnight!

post-98953-0-96458500-1350899168_thumb.j

post-98953-0-43898000-1350899163_thumb.j

post-98953-0-74022600-1350899176_thumb.j

I'm a little surprised, something interesting is on here.

I didn't know you could get in there and climb up it. I've only passed it on the BTS for years.

Was it difficult to get into?

Were there any dodgy homeless/junkies based in there?

I'd be a little nervous of bumping into a small group of homeless, hard-done by Thais who quite like the adventurous farang's nice camera, wallet and clothes. biggrin.png

It was easy to get into the first 2 levels, however both stairwells are then chained with gates yet there were some Thai kids with keys to the padlocks the kids only wanted 200 baht to open the gate from me and my mate (brits) and there were 2 russian tourists also looking round so they gave 200. I was worried about getting locked in but my friend is less cautious so we went on and climbed all 45 floors looking around along the way. Getting up on the roof the views are fantastic, we even climbed to the upper level which was a bit dodgy (but the russians had done it) so we followed.

On returning down, there was now a thai lady and young bloke at the lower level who again asked for another 200 baht to let us out, as he had a big knife hanging from his belt there was no argument from us, so we paid him and left.

Its definately worth a trip although I wouldnt go alone and remember to take a torch the stairwells especially towards the top are very dark.

there are plenty of other videos / photos across the internet on this building, there was also a post mentioning it on here a long time back.

Edited by SirSpike
  • Like 1