Place To Stay Near Doi Inthanon Over Christmas And/or Ny

lukeskywalker

Hello,

I'm looking for a place (preferably mid-priced, but comfortable and pet friendly (i.e. bring my small dog) near or on Doi Inthanon over Christmas and/or New Year. Would like to spend 4 or 5 nights (hence the mid-price request). I did stay on the mountain before in a cabin where people could also pitch tents, but cannot recall the name. It was 800 a night for just a small shack and very small brathroom so I would like to plan ahead better this time.

Any recommendations please? I want to book early of course.

Thanks

• Like 1

Try this small farm hotel which is just below Doi Inthanon, nice relax place with animal and farm. I've not stay there before but was there couple of hours for lunch and horse riding, food was ok with Thai and western selection reasonable pricing for food. thumbsup.gif

You can email or call for more details, location not too far from Chom Thong city and is otw to Doi Inthanon.......since is small farm, I guess should be pet friendly, but you may just need to ask your little dog to get use to his/her new friend like horses, sheep, cow etc bigger boys there whistling.gif

http://www.smallfarm-chiangmai.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Small-Farm-Chiang-Mai/156765014426941

the Touch Star Resort is literally 10 minutes from the park gate. It's very nice, i've stayed here. Don't know about taking pets there though, you'd have to ask them. Another nice place is the Inthanon Highland Resort (virtually next door to the Touch Star)

Both have large expansive beautiful gardens, the 'Highland' even has small lakes. If you like nature, you'll love these places..