Brazilian Woman Auctions Her Virginity For 780,000 Dollars

Lite Beer

I think the high price may be age related, like the premium you pay for a vintage wine. I base this on the ease of purchasing a a virgin in the PI for far, far less, and that Japanese owned resorts there are notorious for their provision of very young female company.

I only hope the Russian's virginity was sold to a female - was the bidding restricted?

I think the high price may be age related, like the premium you pay for a vintage wine. I base this on the ease of purchasing a a virgin in the PI for far, far less, and that Japanese owned resorts there are notorious for their provision of very young female company.

I only hope the Russian's virginity was sold to a female - was the bidding restricted?

Apparently your a little anti-gay.

Personally, I would hope that he's satisfied with his financial gain.

Well if he is not gay, he may very well soon be if it was purchased by a gay guy.

Virginity... overrated... by far.

and of course it was deemed necessary to bring prostitution in the debate.

really... who does care if something is prostitution or not?

I say up to the girl and to the bidders it is their freedom and they aren't alienating anyone by exercising it.

Says he who is into bondage from the look of the picture.