Svenivan's Photos From Chiang Rai

svenivan

nice shot of waterfall. Looks like Ban Mai Sai (not Mai Sai border town).

Waterfalls are the best for massage. I know some waterfalls in Thailand where I can get massaged while nude, but something tells me you don't care for that imagery.

Nice posts - here is one testing the new batch of balloons donated during my home wedding

This is a very beautiful photo! And as Scea said, it is not easy to get it right, test both the camera, the man behind and good hand with Photoshop or whatever

software is used.

But you have mastered it perfect!

biggrin.pngsmile.pngthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

nice shot of waterfall. Looks like Ban Mai Sai (not Mai Sai border town).

Waterfalls are the best for massage. I know some waterfalls in Thailand where I can get massaged while nude, but something tells me you don't care for that imagery.

Local rumour has it that there are several establishments in town that will supply the same service.

I think Sunholidaysun gave an in depth review of one last year.

Please keep your stories about massage out of my photo thread!

bah.gifdry.pngangry.png

This is a very good thread. I appreciate you making it.

Me too, first time I've seen this one and very impressed! How long have you lived here svenivan? Hopefully quite a few years so they'll be lots more pictures to come smile.png

Some of your 'sky' pics are on a par with krobert6, you guys thought about doing an exhibition?

Edited by inapeartree

This is a very good thread. I appreciate you making it.

Me too, first time I've seen this one and very impressed! How long have you lived here svenivan? Hopefully quite a few years so they'll be lots more pictures to come smile.png

Some of your 'sky' pics are on a par with krobert6, you guys thought about doing an exhibition?

Thank you for your nice wordsrolleyes.gif

I have been here more than 10 years and have maybe 15 000 photos so that will be enough for a long time.

And I take new photos as often as I can.

There was an exhibition 5 - 6 years ago with maybe 10 Farangs and 5 - 6 Thai people in the National museum in Chiang Saen.

Something about " How do you see Chiang Rai province". It moved to the Mae Fah Luang place opposite where you go in to

Chiang Rai Country Home after a month or so. Yes, I was one of the Farangs and had maybe 10 photos hanging there.

It was the former moderator in Chiang Rai Forum, Limbo, that started this exhibition together with Alliance Francaise .

tongue.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

• Like 1