Big Changescomming? Who Whats About This One?

This e-mail just came in to me from friend in Penang Malaysia?

Is it true or what?

" i got news that visa laws are changing on june 1.... a farang can only stay 3 months on 3 months off,

it still can happen but it appears things are moving towards heivy dictatorship. Prime minist was quoted as saying "thailand is for thai people.....what are the farang doing here..." there are many thais who just go along with it. i beleive the oppertunity for t land to be becoming like indo is ariving. if the visa things going about no way i bring my dog here, i canceled his flight today. If farang must bolt out for 3 months, the magority of business that suppliy farang will shut down.........can u imageine thai dive instuctors and dive mastrers??? well i can easily...i met one and she was cool. but ko tao will close down fast, phuket, and samui too. thaland is prepubesant for this big step, with these bus. gone the local reg. thai will get hurt from the decrease of income, that will make every body more up tight, then the thais will get too pushy with short term tourists....then its .looking like bad word of mouth. "

Is this true?