Just Had A Real Homemade Burger Very Tasty

soioldkentroad

I just went into a restaurant on soi siam country club called Oscars Restaurant they had a pub type menu with a thai menu, I was alone so i havnt tried the rest of the menu, but the cheese and bacon burger i had was really nice the burger was 100% ground beef and very tasty with fresh chips, I noticed on the menu there was english breakfast also fish n chips and mushy peas and pie, mash and liquer for them cockneys lol, there was buffalo wings on there whatever they r, didnt know buffaloes had wings ? the menu seemed to have many favourites il defo b back there to work through the menu. a real nice setting by a swimming pool and a big screen to watch sport

I'd been meaning to try this place, but I've been given a couple of generally negative reports on it which put me off. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal, it certainly sounds tasty.

Just wanting to try to clarify what I'd been told previously, you mention the nice setting by a swimming pool, was the pool in good condition, clean, not stagnant / no algae? How was the sevice? I've also been told that the place is very reasonably priced, what did you think / notice?

where about's is this place on C/C road because i live on that road and have never seen this place .. and what were the prices ???

Coming from Sukhumvit, it's on the right at a small crossroads just before the market.

opp tesco lotus then that road runs down to numplawah ???

where about's is this place on C/C road because i live on that road and have never seen this place .. and what were the prices ???

Coming from Sukhumvit, it's on the right at a small crossroads just before the market.

No, coming from Sukhumvit go through the railway line crossing as if you're heading to the Tesco Lotus and Planet Football, past a couple of mosques on the left, then it's just before the open air food market which is on the right, the same side as Oscar's. It's (guessing) maybe 3 or 4km before the Nern Plub Wan junction that you are refering to.

No, coming from Sukhumvit go through the railway line crossing as if you're heading to the Tesco Lotus and Planet Football, past a couple of mosques on the left, then it's just before the open air food market which is on the right, the same side as Oscar's. It's (guessing) maybe 3 or 4km before the Nern Plub Wan junction that you are refering to.

prices please how much was the burger or pie and mash thx

I didnt have the required equipment to test the burger lol biggrin.png , But the owner told me they make them themselves with pure ground beef and the flavour and texture told me it was a true comment, im gona try the fish, chips and mushy peas next time im there

Well, if the owner told you and everything else checked out, I guess it must have been 100%. wink.png

I didnt have the required equipment to test the burger lol biggrin.png , But the owner told me they make them themselves with pure ground beef and the flavour and texture told me it was a true comment, im gona try the fish, chips and mushy peas next time im there

No north and south divide there. Mushy peas in a place that does pie, mash and liquer....quite unique. biggrin.png

I think I'll call in on the way home this evening and give it a try......

the pool looked clean to me there were some people swimming while i was there as far as i know there still alive :) the standard burger was 95 baht and the 1 with cheese and bacon was 125 baht and it was mature cheddar not processed, the fresh chips were 70 baht, not sure of the price of fish chips and mushy peas i will check when i go back.

the pool looked clean to me there were some people swimming while i was there as far as i know there still alive smile.png the standard burger was 95 baht and the 1 with cheese and bacon was 125 baht and it was mature cheddar not processed, the fresh chips were 70 baht, not sure of the price of fish chips and mushy peas i will check when i go back.

i had the burger about an hour ago yes very nice looked at the menu about 5 times did not see any fish and chips or pie mash and liqure or even musy peas !!! no breakfast either