• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 0

Survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Awarded Nobel Peace Prize for Nuclear Disarmament

2. 0

Controversy Surrounds Guardian Review of Oct 7 Documentary on Hamas Massacre

3. 0

Unlikely Justice for Victims of Novichok Poisoning, Says Former PM Theresa May

4. 0

The Growing Influence of the US Far Right on Ireland's Extremist Movements

5. 0

Boris Johnson Hints at Potential Return to Front-Line Politics

6. 0

Pro-Palestinian ‘mob-rule tactics’ Force Postponement of Braverman’s Cambridge Speech

7. 0

Taylor Swift Donates $5 Million to Hurricane Relief Efforts

8. 0

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

9. 0

DeSantis Pushes Back on Climate Change’s Role in Stronger Storms

10. 0

German Politician Calls for Ban on Greta Thunberg Over Pro-Palestinian Protest Involvement

11. 0

U.S. Seeks to Weaken Hezbollah’s Grip on Lebanon Amid Israeli Offensive

12. 0

YouTuber and BBC Star Yung Filly Arrested in Australia Over Alleged Hotel Rape

13. 4

Thailand Live Saturday 12 October 2024

Dolphin Roundabout Back To Pattaya Klang....

AdmiralNelson

Its been such a long time since I've been to pattaya but can you get a baht bus back down that second road back to the traffic lights or do you get a Baht Bus from just below the roundabout (as I remember it) and get off down the Beach Rd.........??

I seemed to recall there were baht buses going down the second road on a one lane section ??

Hope that makes sense !

There is usually a bus queue near Dolphin Roundabout on the street heading towards the sea along Beach Road from there. It goes to the sea and then turns left going south all the way to Walking Street. Get off at Pattaya Klang. Fare is 10 baht. 2nd road is one way (north).

Edited by Jingthing

Get a baht bus just below/past the Dolphin roundabout heading towards/on Beach Road, then get off at Pattaya Klang.

yes, some years ago they did experiment with one lane traffic heading south on 2 nd Road, didn`t last long.

Get a baht bus just below/past the Dolphin roundabout heading towards/on Beach Road, then get off at Pattaya Klang.

yes, some years ago they did experiment with one lane traffic heading south on 2 nd Road, didn`t last long.

That must have been when I was there. There were just the odd isolated Blue bus going down that lane.

Thanks for responding