Newcastle United

fcgprg

Here we go again. Cabaye wants to leave so he refuses to play!

Something has to be done about these footballers forcing their way out of contracts. No, i don't know what to do but hopefully some bright spark at FIFA might come up with something because the situation is ridiculous.

Mascarano, i think, Tevez, Modric, Suarez, Cabaye, Rooney and Bale quite possibly. Its ridiculous.

Add to that Kelly always sticking his beak in to back up the player when he clearly knows whats going on isn't right....

Surely if Cabaye is under contract and refuses to play he is in breach of that contract. Just stop paying him.

Once he refused to play for us that is the end of his career with us .If he will not play don't pay him. Hard working people pay good money to pay these so called stars. He trained all week alone after refusing to train with his colleagues who the hell do these people think they are.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again. Cabaye wants to leave so he refuses to play!

Something has to be done about these footballers forcing their way out of contracts. No, i don't know what to do but hopefully some bright spark at FIFA might come up with something because the situation is ridiculous.

Mascarano, i think, Tevez, Modric, Suarez, Cabaye, Rooney and Bale quite possibly. Its ridiculous.

Add to that Kelly always sticking his beak in to back up the player when he clearly knows whats going on isn't right....

Surely if Cabaye is under contract and refuses to play he is in breach of that contract. Just stop paying him.

I am happy to be corrected if I have got the facts wrong but I am sure I remember in the Tevez saga, the club can only fine a maximum of 2 weeks wages. The players union have a strangle hold over the clubs. Pathetic really.

As mjj says, shorter contracts may be the answer but that would have to reduce the signing on fees, or the clubs (our clubs that we are life long supporters of and will still be there after the players have gone) would be left high and dry. I also don't think the agents would like shorter contracts as they would get less dosh.

This is a game we must win today, it looks like we will have want away Yohan Cabaye back Remy could be on the bench. We have not scored a goal yet in the premiership and statistics say we have only had one shot on target in the first two matches.

Lets just hope it all changes today and we come out of the match with a 3-0 win.

This is a game we must win today, it looks like we will have want away Yohan Cabaye back Remy could be on the bench. We have not scored a goal yet in the premiership and statistics say we have only had one shot on target in the first two matches.

Lets just hope it all changes today and we come out of the match with a 3-0 win.

We ground out a 1-0 today a good result lets keep it going .Three games without conceding a goal and we scored so it cant be bad.

I bet Joe Kinnear is scanning the injury lists for his next major signing. Come on Joe time is running out .

There is a growing call from supporters to boycott Newcastle games starting with the Leeds cup game. Have a look at the true Geordie on YouTube ,you may not agree with him but he will make you laugh.

,ne quote from NUFC forum is "Ashley wont leave unless he is driven out" I cant see Ashley being bothered about that. but I do think he will sell if an offer matched his valuation. I do think we are in for a very interesting season on the field and off it.

• 2 weeks later...

3rd win on the bounce is all good until the injuries hit. Lets enjoy it while it lasts lads!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wishful thinking I think, if we cannot beat Hull at home and concede 3 goals to them we have problems .We lost it completely in the second half.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A good result for us .It is starting to look like we are getting it together this season after last year. A solid performance against a good Liverpool side with us having 10 men for over 50 minutes of the game.

Agreed, two good results and hopefully we can keep some sort of consistency going. Tough period coming up after the bin dippers next week. All form out the window for that one

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Enjoyable win. Thought Newcastle enjoyed more possession second half without creating enough clear chances. Would have been happy with a draw, but delighted to beat the barcodes for the second time in 6 months. Wish we could play them every week and we might have a chance of staying up. Still going to be hard for Sunderland to stay up with the poor squad we have.

Enjoyable win. Thought Newcastle enjoyed more possession second half without creating enough clear chances. Would have been happy with a draw, but delighted to beat the barcodes for the second time in 6 months. Wish we could play them every week and we might have a chance of staying up. Still going to be hard for Sunderland to stay up with the poor squad we have.

Well earned win that!

Now can we have Borini back/

We were the better team but lacked a cutting edge up front the Liverpool boy Borini scored a great goal and saved you . Sunderland will go down but your big brother will stay in the premiership.

We were the better team but lacked a cutting edge up front the Liverpool boy Borini scored a great goal and saved you . Sunderland will go down but your big brother will stay in the premiership.

Big brother? That's funny. Now if you'd said big girl's blouse, I would have agreed.

Big brother? That's funny. Now if you'd said big girl's blouse, I would have agreed.

I see you did not disagree about the other points made . i.e. We were the better team and that you will go down . I am glad you have accepted that you are doomed this season. We are not the best but we made you look poor for 70% of the game.

Don't forget to change your manager before next meeting.

tongue.png

Archived