Newcastle United

fcgprg

pretty poor form by the barcodes banning three local journalists from the post-match isn't it? is pardew on ice that thin?

yes I agree, if you want to be manager of the club stand up and be counted . If you are that scared of the questions you will be asked then it is time to step down in my opinion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty poor form by the barcodes banning three local journalists from the post-match isn't it? is pardew on ice that thin?

yes I agree, if you want to be manager of the club stand up and be counted . If you are that scared of the questions you will be asked then it is time to step down in my opinion.

depends who banned them though i suppose doesn't it? could be ashley that did it to prevent more awkward questions about JFK's appointment?

depends who banned them though i suppose doesn't it? could be ashley that did it to prevent more awkward questions about JFK's appointment?

I think it will be everyone who is involved in the running of the club not wanting certain journalists at the press conferences after matches .

The Chelsea win helped soften the loss to the Mackems a little bit,

been a Toon supporter is not good for your heart too many highs

and lows. although it does provide a few laughs,like JFK wanting

to buy his own player,Shane Ferguson, the better we are shot of

him,JFK i mean, the better,what a waste of money and space.

regards Worgeordie

The Chelsea win helped soften the loss to the Mackems a little bit,

been a Toon supporter is not good for your heart too many highs

and lows. although it does provide a few laughs,like JFK wanting

to buy his own player,Shane Ferguson, the better we are shot of

him,JFK i mean, the better,what a waste of money and space.

regards Worgeordie

Not just him we need to be rid of Ashley as well ,until we get someone who cares about the club and the fans it will always be a Roller coaster ride. I hope we can carry the form forward to this weeks match at Spurs .

Watch out, Supreme Leader Ashley may see fit to add you to the banning list.

Not sure if any of you picked up on it but the Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST) has been barred from future fan meetings simply because they released a report of the last meeting before the club. The NUST plays an important role linking us lot to the club but it seems any slight against fat mike will see you shown the door. Very thin skin for a bully.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A good day for us down south and a well deserved win. That will have made the Fat man happy .

You won, no complaints but lets not get too carried away. You got battered. We had 65% possession, 31 shots to your 8, 14 on target to your 4.

I think a more realistic appraisal would be something along the lines of; Tim Krul thoroughly deserved to win.

Anyway, an excellent 6 points over the last week nonetheless. Well done

A good day for us down south and a well deserved win. That will have made the Fat man happy .

You won, no complaints but lets not get too carried away. You got battered. We had 65% possession, 31 shots to your 8, 14 on target to your 4.

I think a more realistic appraisal would be something along the lines of; Tim Krul thoroughly deserved to win.

Point taken I will rephrase it a hard fought win thanks to Tim Krul. Either way the fat man will be happy.

You won, no complaints but lets not get too carried away.  You got battered.  We had 65% possession, 31 shots to your 8,  14 on target to your 4.

I think a more realistic appraisal would be something along the lines of;  Tim Krul thoroughly deserved to win.

Anyway, an excellent 6 points over the last week nonetheless.  Well done

It's what you do with it that counts mate

It's what you do with it that counts mate

Very true but to be honest i'm quite happy with what we did. Sometimes theres no accounting for goal keeping like that. It would have been a travesty for Krul to be on the losing side

• 2 weeks later...

We have Norwich City at home this weekend if we can keep the form going it should be 3 pts. to the Magpies . I can see Remy scoring a couple in a 3-0 win. After getting a drubbing at spurs but still winning the game things are looking good for us for a change .

Good win but better sides will punish us if they're given chances to get back into the game. It was also good to see Hughton get his usual warm reception. Gave me one of the best days of my life with the 5-1.

Onwards and upwards as they say, our run in until the new year isn't hugely challenging. It's January and the activity, well lack of it, that worries me.

Good win but better sides will punish us if they're given chances to get back into the game. It was also good to see Hughton get his usual warm reception. Gave me one of the best days of my life with the 5-1.

Onwards and upwards as they say, our run in until the new year isn't hugely challenging. It's January and the activity, well lack of it, that worries me.

Its nice to be winning matches at the moment .A big improvement on last season the first time we have put 4 wins together since march /April 2012. Lets hope the man gets his cheque book out in January. If he does I can see us finishing in the top 8 this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Southampton are a good side but would prefer to have taken 3 points yesterday. Without being greedy though, we have had a very good nov-early dec period but its about capitalising on it. I still don't think pardew is the man to do that though.

Are there any particular bars/places to catch the toon playing in bangkok over xmas?

Sorry you will have to rely on other posters I am in Chiang Mai, I am sure there will be . Lets hope we get 6 pts over the festive period against palace and Stoke.

Are there any particular bars/places to catch the toon playing in bangkok over xmas?

Sorry you will have to rely on other posters I am in Chiang Mai, I am sure there will be . Lets hope we get 6 pts over the festive period against palace and Stoke.

Shouldn't be too difficult.

This is all a bit surreal,never expected this at beginning of the season,

The Toon are a very well supported club,even with all the ups and

downs,for such staunch supporters we all deserve more success,

but at the moment its looking good.

regards Worgeordie

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of a drop in form at the moment but lets hope we can get back on track. Coloccini injury is a blow it is looking like he will be out for six weeks.

We are at home to Cardiff City this week in the FAC we should win this one 2-0.smile.png

A bit of a drop in form at the moment but lets hope we can get back on track. Coloccini injury is a blow it is looking like he will be out for six weeks.

We are at home to Cardiff City this week in the FAC we should win this one 2-0.smile.png

Well I got that one wrong ,we need to re group now get a couple of players in this transfer window and get back on track again.

Archived