Newcastle United

fcgprg

Papis Cisse will now wear the clubs shirt with the Wonga logo on it after discussions with the club. It looks like his religious beliefs are not as strong has he first thought they were.

I think he thought his image was as a bastion of religion only to be shown to be a hypocrite and a plank.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds to me as though he doesnt like the Black and White striped shirt:P

I would say that in my opinion he is looking for a way out. To be honest at the moment you can not blame him if he dose want to leave the circus the way it is at the moment.

I see today that Joey Barton would like to sign for Everton its a pity he does not want to come back to us .At least he puts 100% in every game and is a fighter in every sense of the word .That is what we are going to need this coming season. I forgot Kinnear is going to bring players to the club .where are the ???.

A 2-0 win at St Mirren last night with goals from Cisse and Debuchy give us 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss up to date in friendly's with 2 games to go away to Rangers and a home game against SC Braga before the daunting task of a premiership opening day game at Man City. Not much news from JK on the player front .maybe no one wants to answer the phone calls from him.

I see today that Joey Barton would like to sign for Everton its a pity he does not want to come back to us .At least he puts 100% in every game and is a fighter in every sense of the word .That is what we are going to need this coming season. I forgot Kinnear is going to bring players to the club .where are the ???.

If you don't buy it will be a relegation battle this season.

The situation at our club is crazy . it is going to be a long hard season like you say if we do not buy. Who would really want to come to us at the moment ?.

At last we have signed someone French striker Bafetimbi Gomis from Ligue 1 club Lyon. He as just got to agree personal terms with the club. Its also reported that we are trying to bring Loic Remy to the club from QPR on a season long loan. Remy was going to sign for us last season and at the last minute went to QPR for the money so lets hope he is a bit more reliable if he signs for us this time.

The situation at our club is crazy . it is going to be a long hard season like you say if we do not buy. Who would really want to come to us at the moment ?.

Stewart Downing? He's done Middlesborough and Sunderland, might as well complete the area. biggrin.png

At last we have signed someone French striker Bafetimbi Gomis from Ligue 1 club Lyon. He as just got to agree personal terms with the club. Its also reported that we are trying to bring Loic Remy to the club from QPR on a season long loan. Remy was going to sign for us last season and at the last minute went to QPR for the money so lets hope he is a bit more reliable if he signs for us this time.

Loic Remy as put pen to paper on a year long loan from QPR he knows how to score so lets hope his heart is in the move ,with Gomis also signing we should be able to score a few goals this season .

Stewart Downing? He's done Middlesborough and Sunderland, might as well complete the area. biggrin.png

I think he would be a good signing for us ,but remember it is up to big Joe I don't know if he knows how to pronounce Stewart Downing though?.

Loic Remy as put pen to paper on a year long loan from QPR he knows how to score so lets hope his heart is in the move ,with Gomis also signing we should be able to score a few goals this season .

It is looking like Gomis will not be signing now. Lyon president Jean Michel Aulas complained to the French football Association about Marseilles meddling in the transfer with us. So at the moment the 8 Million transfer is on hold .

I thought Loic Remy was a good bit of business for you guys. Hope his legal issues turn out to be groundless. Mouthwatering first game for you guys. Hoping Remy capitalises on the Citeh weakness at he back.

I thought Loic Remy was a good bit of business for you guys. Hope his legal issues turn out to be groundless. Mouthwatering first game for you guys. Hoping Remy capitalises on the Citeh weakness at he back.

If he as come for the right reasons I think he will do well for us lets hope so . We could do with a good start to the season but it will be hard to get a result at MC.

If he as come for the right reasons I think he will do well for us lets hope so . We could do with a good start to the season but it will be hard to get a result at MC.

This is a good one ,our major signing of the summer Lioc Remy (a year long loan) is injured for the opening game and he was injured when we signed him this could not get any better if it was in a fictional book. He might never play for us as his court case is due to start soon what a laugh we are at the moment .When will it change?.

This is a good one ,our major signing of the summer Lioc Remy (a year long loan) is injured for the opening game and he was injured when we signed him this could not get any better if it was in a fictional book. He might never play for us as his court case is due to start soon what a laugh we are at the moment .When will it change?.

I had every intention of putting him in my fantasy league. Gob smacked when I saw him injured. Man City tough nut to crack now.

I had every intention of putting him in my fantasy league. Gob smacked when I saw him injured. Man City tough nut to crack now.

I hate to say it but it is a perfect first game for city . I cannot see us getting a result against them.

As predicted we were hammered by City, It did not help having Saylor sent off but even with him on we could not have won the match.

The performance up to the sending off was sound according to Alan Pardew forgetting the fact we were 2-0 down at the time, he went on to say "we looked like we could get something" .When you only have one shot on target in 90 minutes and your goalkeeper is the best player in the team you are never going to get anything from the match Mr Pardew. Lets look on the bright side we now have 2 home games against West Ham and Fulham so no need to worry yetbiggrin.png .

From the gossip corner-I watched the City match last night with Declan, a young fellow from Newcastle. He says Coloccini has been in hot water with his missus dating back months for knocking up some Newcastle chick. The missus insists he return to Argentina (thus the rumors he was supposed to sign with an Argentine club a while back). Never a dull moment in Newcastle these days.laugh.png

From the gossip corner-I watched the City match last night with Declan, a young fellow from Newcastle. He says Coloccini has been in hot water with his missus dating back months for knocking up some Newcastle chick. The missus insists he return to Argentina (thus the rumors he was supposed to sign with an Argentine club a while back). Never a dull moment in Newcastle these days.laugh.png

Only on the pitch.

arsenal covering themselves with glory in the transfer market again then. bang out of order that was, they couldn't have waited until after your match to bid for cabaye?

Sorry, but how did the bid go public?

Arsenal don't discuss transfer dealings in the press. As with Suarez, all the hot air has come from the Liverpool end or via the player's agent.

Which doesn't excuse Arsenal's insultingly small bid anyway. I'm getting increasingly tired of Gazidis, he's clearly clueless.

arsenal covering themselves with glory in the transfer market again then. bang out of order that was, they couldn't have waited until after your match to bid for cabaye?

Sorry, but how did the bid go public?

Arsenal don't discuss transfer dealings in the press. As with Suarez, all the hot air has come from the Liverpool end or via the player's agent.

Which doesn't excuse Arsenal's insultingly small bid anyway. I'm getting increasingly tired of Gazidis, he's clearly clueless.

the bid went public because arsenal placed it. before newcastle played their monday evening match. which was incredibly amateurish. what did they think was going to be the outcome of that?

We ground out a point from the game with West Ham we should have won it in the last minute but Gouffran could not score from close in. Not a happy 49,622 Geordies at the match and they made there feelings known to Ashley and Co.

Here we go again. Cabaye wants to leave so he refuses to play!

Something has to be done about these footballers forcing their way out of contracts. No, i don't know what to do but hopefully some bright spark at FIFA might come up with something because the situation is ridiculous.

Mascarano, i think, Tevez, Modric, Suarez, Cabaye, Rooney and Bale quite possibly. Its ridiculous.

Add to that Kelly always sticking his beak in to back up the player when he clearly knows whats going on isn't right....

Just stick all players on 2 year contracts as a maximum. I can see it from both sides, teams should not be able to hold players back or move them without their consent like Reina, and players shouldn't be able to refuse to play.

TBH when a player has something like a 15 year career, to have a contract that takes up a third of their career is silly really. A knock on effect would be the end of massive transfer fees that would benefit most.

Just stick all players on 2 year contracts as a maximum. I can see it from both sides, teams should not be able to hold players back or move them without their consent like Reina, and players shouldn't be able to refuse to play.

TBH when a player has something like a 15 year career, to have a contract that takes up a third of their career is silly really. A knock on effect would be the end of massive transfer fees that would benefit most.

A player doesn't have to sign a 5 year contract !

Here we go again. Cabaye wants to leave so he refuses to play!

Something has to be done about these footballers forcing their way out of contracts. No, i don't know what to do but hopefully some bright spark at FIFA might come up with something because the situation is ridiculous.

Mascarano, i think, Tevez, Modric, Suarez, Cabaye, Rooney and Bale quite possibly. Its ridiculous.

Add to that Kelly always sticking his beak in to back up the player when he clearly knows whats going on isn't right....

Surely if Cabaye is under contract and refuses to play he is in breach of that contract. Just stop paying him.

Archived