Cbr250 Accesories

dogpoo

Where is the best place to get accessories for this bike, Sumetcycle website is totally useless and can not get any constructive answer via the forum, is there a Company that has a good website where you can see the accessories and order online?

Edited by dogpoo

You don't mention where you are. That potentially limits the the number of replies. Of course the quality of the replies reflects the quality of the question.

Sumet is a large-ish Honda dealer not an accessory shop, although they do have accessories they are not set up to sell on-line.

Maybe there is an easy answer but riding around and visiting accessory shops would be a start. That is after all what a bike is for...riding.

Plan B ask any motocy taxi rider. They will take you to a shop that doesn't have any then from there you or he/she asks the owner and gets the name of another store etc.

Semper may have a one-line answer?

Edited by VocalNeal

You don't mention where you are. That potentially limits the the number of replies. Of course the quality of the replies reflects the quality of the question.

Sumet is a large-ish Honda dealer not an accessory shop, although they do have accessories they are not set up to sell on-line.

Maybe there is an easy answer but riding around and visiting accessory shops would be a start. That is after all what a bike is for...riding.

Plan B ask any motocy taxi rider. They will take you to a shop that doesn't have any then from there you or he/she asks the owner and gets the name of another store etc.

I am in Phuket, I have ridden my bike all over Phuket looking for accessories with no luck, every time you ask it's the same answer "no have" I will keep looking!

Are you seriously saying to get a motorcycle taxi driver to drive me all over the island? My question is simple, does anyone know of a company that has a good understandable web site that sells accessories and can order on line!

Edited by dogpoo

I am in Phuket, I have ridden my bike all over Phuket looking for accessories with no luck, every time you ask it's the same answer "no have" I will keep looking!

Are you seriously saying to get a motorcycle taxi driver to drive me all over the island? My question is simple, does anyone know of a company that has a good understandable web site that sells accessories and can order on line!

OK I don't know how many 250's there are in Phuket so... I once found a digital speedo for a Wave in Phuket Town but doesn't help much. I was going to offer you a GPR exhaust but you already bought the loud onesmile.png

Lots of multicoloured bits here http://www.bikers.co...ep=2&modelid=38.and <<Link to another forum removed>>

Edited by metisdead

OK I don't know how many 250's there are in Phuket so... I once found a digital speedo for a Wave in Phuket Town but doesn't help much. I was going to offer you a GPR exhaust but you already bought the loud onesmile.png

Lots of multicoloured bits here http://www.bikers.co...ep=2&modelid=38.and <<Link to another forum removed>>

Looks good but there is no contact info, all I can see are the accessories!!

greg71, you shouldn't spread such rumours. If its about users of another forum its not our business. If its about a user or sponsor of this forum its forbidden by forum rules and i would suggest you contact a moderator to delete your posts and the answers to it (including mine :). Just my 2cents.

Just back from a local Honda dealer, saw quite a few PCX accessories from bikers, so I ask "have you email address for this company" "no have order Honda Bangkok" "can you get me accessories from this company" "no have" &lt;deleted&gt; off!!!!

bikers group

phone: 02 688 9527 - [email protected]

just go to bikers.co.th and click customer support man. they cargo anything you want.

x speed and faddy bike also have contact numbers on their websites, just check it out man.

do not forget you might receive no or very late answer if you email especially if ti is English so better call them or let your Thai friend or gf call them for you.

Good luck:)

bikers group

just go to bikers.co.th and click customer support man. they cargo anything you want.

x speed and faddy bike also have contact numbers on their websites, just check it out man.

do not forget you might receive no or very late answer if you email especially if ti is English so better call them or let your Thai friend or gf call them for you.

Nice all this bling.

And the OP should not forget that its important to tell the customer support that their "website is totally useless" asap. This is always a good start for doing business in LOS laugh.png

bikers group

Nice all this bling.

And the OP should not forget that its important to tell the customer support that their "website is totally useless" asap. This is always a good start for doing business in LOS laugh.png

Please provide me with a web site showing many CBR accessories, a web site that is easy to use, shows many examples of the products and prices, bikers.co.th is just a blank screen, when I did manage to get into the site there is no contact info, there are no prices, there is no info on how to order, there is no contact phone number, what am I doing wrong?

There are many many accessories for the CBR on bikers, but why can't I see contact info, why can't I see any prices or how to order?

Edited by dogpoo

bikers group

Nice all this bling.

Please provide me with a web site showing many CBR accessories, a web site that is easy to use, shows many examples of the products and prices, bikers.co.th is just a blank screen, when I did manage to get into the site there is no contact info, there are no prices, there is no info on how to order, there is no contact phone number, what am I doing wrong?

There are many many accessories for the CBR on bikers, but why can't I see contact info, why can't I see any prices or how to order?

man i stated the phone number and email here so why do not you give them a call and ask them the price list?

i can open bikers website so is there something wrong with your computer?

bikers group

Nice all this bling.

man i stated the phone number and email here so why do not you give them a call and ask them the price list?

i can open bikers website so is there something wrong with your computer?

I am using an IPad I know there are some things you can not do via the IPad, just starting up my lap top see if that helps, its no good me calling them I need to see the site, see pictures,see prices, looks a great place for accessories I just need to see the contact info etc hopefully the lap top will solve the problem!!

If all else fails I will call them.

Success my lap top shows everything, &lt;deleted&gt; IPAD, cheers mate for your help!!

Edited by dogpoo

Mystery solved clap2.gif

The website bikers.co.th is made in Flash not HTML. Guess your IPad has no Flash player or has problems a with it.

Good luck and enjoy your shopping biggrin.png

No flash but have lap top also so mystery solved, emailed them and received a reply within 30mins, called them also and talked to a nice lady with very good English, cheers for all the info! Lots of very nice bits to choose from.

Mystery solved clap2.gif

The website bikers.co.th is made in Flash not HTML. Guess your IPad has no Flash player or has problems a with it.

Good luck and enjoy your shopping biggrin.png

No flash but have lap top also so mystery solved, emailed them and received a reply within 30mins, called them also and talked to a nice lady with very good English, cheers for all the info! Lots of very nice bits to choose from.

cool man, it is a pleasure to help a fellow cbr250 rider, and their products are cool. just a little color came of from the front pegs after 15000 km of hard driving which is still fine.

keep in mind that 90 percent of the websites are not compatible with i pads or android tablets yet so please search again via google x speed, faddy bike etc. with your pc

Edited by loserlazer

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone replaced there CBR250 front sprocket cover? I have now replaced mine with the Bikers sprocket cover, there is now a gap above the chain which will allow oil from the chain to go up into the engine, not sure if that is a good idea but it looks good so maybe this is not a problem!!