What's On The Chaweng Lake

khman

it's used for loy kratong, illuminated lotus will be installed on these platforms.

yes that is the only reason that they can be their. there is no way they would be used for keeping figh alive that is just crazy. they are to make a current for the once a year roy gaton things boat flower things that carry your finger nails peice of hair and 1 bahts in

i herd they were to attract the gatongs so that tescos can steal the 1 bahts out of them and make profit

• Like 1

it's used for loy kratong, illuminated lotus will be installed on these platforms.

yes that is the only reason that they can be their. there is no way they would be used for keeping figh alive that is just crazy. they are to make a current for the once a year roy gaton things boat flower things that carry your finger nails peice of hair and 1 bahts in

i herd they were to attract the gatongs so that tescos can steal the 1 bahts out of them and make profit

Just out of interest I ran Big Cs post through Google translate: English to English. It came out with this below - it's pretty good I reckon - pure Big Ceeian - I bet he can understand it! Is he related to Stanley Unwin at all?

Yes That is the only reason That they can be their. There they would be used for keeping it made interpret figh Alive That is just crazy. They are to make a run for the once a year thing Roy gaton Boats Flower thing That carry your finger nails and 1 peice of Hair in bahts

The heirs to the rank that they attracted the WASTES gatongs growl That can steal the bahts 1 out of them and make their profession

R

• Like 2

Just out of interest I ran Big Cs post through Google translate: English to English. It came out with this below - it's pretty good I reckon - pure Big Ceeian - I bet he can understand it! Is he related to Stanley Unwin at all?

Yes That is the only reason That they can be their. There they would be used for keeping it made interpret figh Alive That is just crazy. They are to make a run for the once a year thing Roy gaton Boats Flower thing That carry your finger nails and 1 peice of Hair in bahts

The heirs to the rank that they attracted the WASTES gatongs growl That can steal the bahts 1 out of them and make their profession

R

shit you found me on u tube

R

shit you found me on u tube

Elementatious my dear Watsoid . . .

R

looks like they try to get some air in it.....

Finally dragged myself into Chewang - I agree that they look like paddles for putting air into the water.

So where do they tether the buffalos to spin them?