Cold -- Nowwwww

WinnieTheKhwai

Another nice thing about CM is the change in seasons. I also firmly believe that one day before the entire population dies of asphyxia or lung cancer as opposed to only most of, the PTB will one day ban the burn offs and really make the weather good year round. Thinking about 2055 should do it, not that I'll ever see it.

• Like 1

Yup, I think we're officially into cold season. Had a tuk-tuk ride across town around 5 pm and noticed several dogs who had gone to their closets and put on jackets. Then, this evening when returning late from a evening out, I was feeling cold in the tuk-tuk. As Hubby said -- "time to break out the shawls". Yes, that's what passed for my winter-wear, a collection of about 20 shawls, something for every outfit.

We'll probably have to get out the cat's clothing soon, too. This is the first cat we've known who actually likes to wear clothing and carries on when he's cold until we get him dressed. Of course, he's a former soi kitty and the shop girls dressed him up as a kitten.

Edited by NancyL

It is the change in the season , where the monsoon goes from southerly to northerly or north easterly or something like that

Yes, the switch was a fortnight ago, cooler nights drawing in. It is always this time, typically before Nov.