Need Dirt Track Buddies Around Pattaya/jomtien

TramsRepus

Hi,

It would nice to find other recreational dirt bike drivers around Pattaya/Jomtien to drive with and share some tracks with.

Im heading out now 15:00 to explore Na-Jomtien area... PM me if you are, as me, tired of driving alone.

Edited by TramsRepus

I live in Bangkok, but have a friend who lives in Jomtien who rang me yesterday after he found many new dirt tracks and invited me down. We am going to the Bangsaen Motorbike festival this weekend, then he and I are going to buy new dirt bikes in Bangkok on Monday. We plan to load them into my truck and drive down for occasional dirt trail blasts. I will PM you when we are set up with the bikes and are ready to come down for the day. Most likely next week during the week, as we are flying to Vietnam the following week and renting dirt bikes there.

I live in Bangkok, but have a friend who lives in Jomtien who rang me yesterday after he found many new dirt tracks and invited me down. We am going to the Bangsaen Motorbike festival this weekend, then he and I are going to buy new dirt bikes in Bangkok on Monday. We plan to load them into my truck and drive down for occasional dirt trail blasts. I will PM you when we are set up with the bikes and are ready to come down for the day. Most likely next week during the week, as we are flying to Vietnam the following week and renting dirt bikes there.

Good, Im looking forward to it.....

Hi floridaguy, could give some details of where you and your friends are buying the bike from in Bangkok, im interested in buying one myself.