How Do Thai See The Dutch ? ...

FlyingDutchman

Thai people see Dutch as ...  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How do Thai people look at the Dutch ? I'm not quoting some remarks about Brits, Germans and Americans, but I've never seen a remark on the Dutch, so ...

For good order :

The Dutch live in the Netherlands (Holland).

We've got a Queen (65 yo.).

It's next to Germany and above Belgium.

Their sea is the North-Sea.

William ('de Stadhouder') used to be King of England.

:o

EDIT : Forgot one ... the Pilgrim Fathers lived over 10 years in Holland ... because it was a refuge place for 'the open minded', thèn and now.

Edited by FlyingDutchman

If you really want to know, ask in a Thai forum. Here you are likely to get replies filtered through other farang's prejudice.

Spot on Meadish.

It is a very curious question considering that 99% of this forum's memebers are not Thai

FD This is NOT a THAI forum mate.

Now if you want to ask other Farangs what they think of you cloggites post it on the Farang, Nightlife, Entertainment section, not on General topics as it is not Thai related

TP

All I know about the Dutch is that Mice live in Windmills,you grow lots of Tulips, you can smoke dope legally, and produced one of the greatest footballers the world has ever known :o

Oh and your favourite colour is ORANGE.

But I like Dutch people :D

I'm English but, lived in Germany 45 mins from the Dutch border near Gronningen (fantastic city), I always liked and got on really well with any Dutchy I ever met. That is unusual for any race. I have met Thais (insert English/German/American/Australian etc) that I don't get on with, esp those aggresive on booze they can't handle, but.....

....from the people I used to meet in bars/pubs to the guy that used to deliver vegetables to my restaurant, all the Dutch were sound.....

I know they can't all be sound but, I never feel any animosity when out in NL.

My observations having spent around 4 years in or around NL.

redrus

Have been to Nederlands too many times. Also have many Dutch friends. Dutch people are suely a very good looking race. But the girls generally are quite big. Very nice and organized first world country like Scandinavia. I think generally not only Thais but people all around the world have very good impression of Nederlands.

:o Are you prejudged ? ... 'cause you're all Farang ? ... How sorry I feel :D ... :D.

I don't, due to/seeing/reading your comments :D.

Should I ask a MOD to replace this topic where the real Thai will notice ?

Okay, I will ask a MOD and await it's reply :D.

P.S. I didn't vote yet, I'll vote when there are some posts over here :D.