Adsl Registration With Tourist Visa

Incobart

Hi,

I live in Phuket now with tourist visa and like to have ADSL (TOT) in my residence. Some tell me, It can only be if I put the registration completely on the houseowners name.

i asked, but she don't want to do... she put her name and sign, as houseowner on the paper, but do not want to take the ADSL on her name.

Is this nescesarry ? what can I do ?

txs for help

Chris

In Bangkok its gettin the lines installed on a tourist visa which causes problems, though because TOT charge around 5'000 baht for installation they will install one for anyone. True do it for free so you will need a work permit.

For ADSL contracts however, I've never heard of any probs when signing up on a tourist visa :o

I signed my own.

No copy of my Non Imm visa required,

but they did know me from complaining about the 1222 service.

Me too and in my own name........and it doesn't have to be on any "houseowners" name.

Edited by Artisan

I signed my own.

No copy of my Non Imm visa required,

but they did know me from complaining about the 1222 service.

Me too and in my own name........and it doesn't have to be on any "houseowners" name.

I done it in my name. I had a direct line at my apartment but not under my name. It was under the name of some car company. So i just brassed it. When asked who pays the bill. I said. I do(which i do). Do you have permission from the owner? Yes. Do you have a letter? No. The fact that there was only one who could speak English. I think they were just happy to get me out. But as said its easy. But dont take your Thai missus with you. Just incase they start talking to her. :D:o