Chalerm Confirms Assassination Plot Against Thaksin

webfact

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the previous "attempt" was alleged to have been involved with pallop.

you know, the same guy who was involved in quite a few coups and who was subsequently given the job of public relations adviser to that fantastatic stem of democracy, the ISOC of thailand, after the 2006 thaksin coup, that's after he openly threatened him with a coup btw.

the same ISOC that thaksin planned a major restructuring of prior to the coup.

the same ISOC that suddenly gained massive power over various institutions of thailand post coup under the junta.

it was only his personal driver caught sitting in the car, so i suppose the link to him is pretty loose eh.

and the only people who say the bombs weren't assembled are him and the junta who released the three suspects after they took the country.

how they knew that? i honestly don't know, maybe someone can help me out with that one, and that's a straight question hoping for a straight answer.

hahaha.... Pallop AKA Panlop and Thaksin somehow worked out their differences...

He's the one standing next to his buddy on a visit to Dubai.

Thaksin's magnanimous generosity in forgiveness rivals the previous Pope.

OR...

it was a ridiculous scam from the git go.

Here's the laughable assassin with Red Shirt Leaders and their mutual boss.

Thaksin reconciled with his "assassin" Panlop

Panlop, Thaksin, Sae Daeng

Arisaman, Issan Rambo

that picture was taken around 2010 i believe? so that's a good while after the coup.

you say "it was a ridiculous scam from the git go."

so are you saying he was involved from the get go or not?

because if you're not, all you are saying is that they did reconcile after it, and not actually making any argument to my point.

Edited by Scott

hahaha.... Pallop AKA Panlop and Thaksin somehow worked out their differences...

He's the one standing next to his buddy on a visit to Dubai.

Thaksin's magnanimous generosity in forgiveness rivals the previous Pope.

OR...

it was a ridiculous scam from the git go.

Here's the laughable assassin with Red Shirt Leaders and their mutual boss.

Thaksin reconciled with his "assassin" Panlop

Panlop, Thaksin, Sae Daeng

Arisaman, Issan Rambo

that picture was taken around 2010 i believe? so that's a good while after the coup.

you say "it was a ridiculous scam from the git go."

so are you saying he was involved from the get go or not?

because if you're not, all you are saying is that they did reconcile after it, and not actually making any argument to my point.

It was a ridiculous scam from the very beginning.

Panlop was involved in the charade from the very beginning.

It was an Epic Fail before the term became trendy.

Edited by Scott

Anyway, to fast forward to this so-called assassination plot, it's funny that Cousin Foreign Minister Surapong denies knowing anything about it and his saying that Myanmar has not mentioned anything about the "plot" is rather revealing.

Panthongtae in the other paper is calling this the 5th attempt on Dad's life, all of which involved the same group of people.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Buchholz

It was a ridiculous scam from the very beginning.

Panlop was involved in the charade from the very beginning.

It was an Epic Fail before the term became trendy.

i still don't see any theories though buchholz, i just see an opinion with no details.

he was involved by saying the bombs weren't assembled and were only being transported? which is basically denying it was an attempt.

plus he had previous to this not so subtly made threats of a military coup.

plus he was sacked from the ISOC while thaksin was still in power but got a job back with the ISOC several months after that coup he had been talking about happened

now please, i'm lost, how does his involvment there suit thaksin at all?

Edited by nurofiend

Why all the crying and disbelief?

Back a couple weeks when the Dems put out the even more bizarre theory that Tahksin was behind the 'Men In Black' the Leo brigade seemed to believe it was a fact biggrin.png

Just a Tuesday morning, and hey what about those Sea Squawks last weekend?! Russell is looking every bit the QB of the future

You're right. Thaksin was not even behind the Red Riots in Bangkok as he was seen shopping on the Champs Elysées in Paris at that time

You people are pretty amazing...........

A constant stream of pathetic, school boy comments.

Almost amusing to read but no thought to the consequences for Thailand should he be assassinated ( murdered ).

It would almost certainly tip the country towards more strife and division and other than the folks on here, who in their right mind wants that ???

As for the nutter who wishes to donate to a "hit fund", well, that's just another fruit cake.

What do you expect? The only fruit cakes are those who believe that there was any truth in the story. It's a case of comical remarks about a comical 'plot'.

Incidentally, if he was to be really assassinated, it would have exactly the opposite effect to what you say. The government could actually focus on the dozens of things that might benefit the country rather than an amnesty.

Excellent assessment Khunken. Perhaps the Govt may actually do something to assist Thailand when the master criminal is not in everyones pocket and they don't keep looking over their shoulder to see who is reporting on them to him who needs to be removed, permanently. As for poor philw, he needs a Bex and a good lie down, if he does not like all our satires from us low life ignoramuses.

How fast we or you all forget the good things he did for Thailand. If you all hate him so much then just move back to your own country. People seem to always judge a person before they know all the facts. And I must admit that 90% of you do that all the time here. When will you all grow up - I mean your minds grow up. But I kow that is immpossible for you too do.

Just slightly off topic, but I think ThaiVisa should have its equivalent to Godwin's law: that as soon as somebody says, "move back to your own country" the debate is over.

Anyone who believes that "move back to your own country" is a valid debating point needs to take a few classes.

• Like 1

The fastest way to lose all credibility in a statement is to have Chalerm confirm it.

As the original source was Mr "Sure you can use my bank accounts to launder your plunder, just leave me out of the court case" Shinawatra, IMHO there was very little credibility to begin with.

Almost amusing to read but no thought to the consequences for Thailand should he be assassinated ( murdered ).

It would almost certainly tip the country towards more strife and division and other than the folks on here, who in their right mind wants that ???

As for the nutter who wishes to donate to a "hit fund", well, that's just another fruit cake.

It sounds like you actually believe it. cheesy.gif

With all of the crap that comes out of peoples mouths on Thaivisa, believe me, it could be quite believable!

How fast we or you all forget the good things he did for Thailand. If you all hate him so much then just move back to your own country. People seem to always judge a person before they know all the facts. And I must admit that 90% of you do that all the time here. When will you all grow up - I mean your minds grow up. But I kow that is immpossible for you too do.

Where should the millions of Thais that hate move to?

<i>Sent from my HTC phone.</i>

Yala

Please understand that no government in the world is happy to receive a controversial person like Thaksin. We saw what happened in the US. The sad part is that Thaksin uses the Thai government to "force" other countries to welcome him in order for him to show the world that he is welcome everywhere except Thailand. Works well with the reds.

I believe the real reason Thaksin is cancelling his trip to meet his supporters is because Burma is not happy to be Thaksin’s pawn.

If there is a real assassination attempt, why is everybody telling a different story? Noppadon, Chalerm, Surapong, Sukampol, Thaksin’s son, and National Security Council secretary-general Paradorn are all coming up with different stories and some are even contradicting themselves.

And for us joking about the assassination attempt, why not? Should we take this none sense serious? Would it be bad for Thailand if it happened? Shirt-term, yes, long term, no!

• Like 1

Please understand that no government in the world is happy to receive a controversial person like Thaksin. We saw what happened in the US. The sad part is that Thaksin uses the Thai government to "force" other countries to welcome him in order for him to show the world that he is welcome everywhere except Thailand. Works well with the reds.

I believe the real reason Thaksin is cancelling his trip to meet his supporters is because Burma is not happy to be Thaksin’s pawn.

If there is a real assassination attempt, why is everybody telling a different story? Noppadon, Chalerm, Surapong, Sukampol, Thaksin’s son, and National Security Council secretary-general Paradorn are all coming up with different stories and some are even contradicting themselves.

And for us joking about the assassination attempt, why not? Should we take this none sense serious? Would it be bad for Thailand if it happened? Shirt-term, yes, long term, no!

what do you see happening in the long term if he were to meet his demise?

Anyway, to fast forward to this so-called assassination plot, it's funny that Cousin Foreign Minister Surapong denies knowing anything about it and his saying that Myanmar has not mentioned anything about the "plot" is rather revealing.

Panthongtae in the other paper is calling this the 5th attempt on Dad's life, all of which involved the same group of people.rolleyes.gif

I wonder if by now the MoFA Surapong knows where k. Thaksin is, or might be. A few days ago he was still blissfully unaware of that wink.png

By long term, do you mean after the celebrations have ended, or after the red leaders have sought other employment?

First of all I hope nothing will happen to Thaksin.

You believe that in the long term Thailand cannot survive without Thaksin?

It would be bad if 1 man could bring a country down/make a country collapse don't you think so?

Edited by Nickymaster

You believe in the long term Thailand cannot survive without Thaksin?

you made a long post and all i did was ask you a simple question about the post you made.

By long term, do you mean after the celebrations have ended, or after the red leaders have sought other employment?

by long term, i mean long term, easy to understand.

You believe in the long term Thailand cannot survive without Thaksin?

you made a long post and all i did was ask you a simple question about the post you made.

You asked a simple question concerning a small part of my post and I give you a short answer and asked you a simple question in return.

Please answer that simple question including following question:

It would be bad if 1 man could bring a country down/make a country collapse don't you think so?

Edited by Nickymaster

While the useful idiot red shirts were baking in the sun eating dried fish getting ready to be sacrificed for the dear leader's cause which so far has failed.

"While the useful idiot red shirts were baking in the sun eating dried fish"

nice one.

What the poster of that "hilarious" quip fails to realize is that this kind of comment is in itself an explanation for Thaksin's rise to power and the Red shirts.

Goh, how one can be mistaken. Here I am, believing k. Thaksin rose to power in a way which had nothing at all to do with red-shirts. I always thought it was because in 1996/1997 he promised to solve Bangkok's traffic problem which indeed happened a few months after he resigned. Thanks to be economical crisis that is, which saw some bankrupted and some not. Let that be a lesson to all, replace the batteries in your crystal ball regularly.

Yes you would be mistaken. The Thai electorate are no strangers to broken promises. If the poor like Thaksin it's because in their eyes (admittedly wrongly so) he is one of them, derogatory stereotypical remarks made by those supporting his opponents only reinforces the feeling. A feeling the reds also feed on. I am sure someone as intelligent as you understood I didn't mean how he first got elected or his political debut but how he has become an almost messianic figure to so many Thais.

by long term, i mean long term, easy to understand.

My rhetorical question was intended as a partial answer to yours. I'll put it more plainly; first there will be extended celebrations, possibly not unlike the end of WWII. Some time later, the red shirt leaders will realise that nobody else has stolen billions to give them, or at least not the intention to give them, for their mercenary agitation, and they will resume their former non-illustrious careers.

I have to wonder about the mind set of some people posting on this subject and I am not talking about quotes attributed to Chalerm.Get your brain into gear before posting some of the crap that is being presented here.

Edited by Ron19

RT @tulsathit: Chalerm on Thaksin "assassination" plot: We didn't make it up. Working with Myanmar to get more info.

RT @tulsathit: Noppadon: TS was concerned about safety of ppl who would meet him at Tachilek. There're also lot of sms asking him not to go.

Yes you would be mistaken. The Thai electorate are no strangers to broken promises. If the poor like Thaksin it's because in their eyes (admittedly wrongly so) he is one of them, derogatory stereotypical remarks made by those supporting his opponents only reinforces the feeling. A feeling the reds also feed on. I am sure someone as intelligent as you understood I didn't mean how he first got elected or his political debut but how he has become an almost messianic figure to so many Thais.

Quite sad to see people so badly deluded, isn't it?

"While the useful idiot red shirts were baking in the sun eating dried fish"

nice one.

What the poster of that "hilarious" quip fails to realize is that this kind of comment is in itself an explanation for Thaksin's rise to power and the Red shirts.

Goh, how one can be mistaken. Here I am, believing k. Thaksin rose to power in a way which had nothing at all to do with red-shirts. I always thought it was because in 1996/1997 he promised to solve Bangkok's traffic problem which indeed happened a few months after he resigned. Thanks to be economical crisis that is, which saw some bankrupted and some not. Let that be a lesson to all, replace the batteries in your crystal ball regularly.

"I am sure someone as intelligent as you understood I didn't mean how he first got elected or his political debut but how he has become an almost messianic figure to so many Thais."

Without all the money he controls and spends, there would only be a very small Thaksin.

Edited by Nickymaster