Pattaya Bike Week 2006

mraitchison

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great weekend, with the other guys who rode down from Buriram, Surin and Ubon, had a great ride down untill cabinburi where i lost the bike doing about 130 kms, hit a concrete central reservation, my seal went on the back wheel letting oil on to the tyre, so lost the bike on quite a fast corner, one life gone, other than that superb weekend with plenty of beer, looking forward to next year.

Had a great weekend, with the other guys who rode down from Buriram, Surin and Ubon, had a great ride down untill cabinburi where i lost the bike doing about 130 kms, hit a concrete central reservation, my seal went on the back wheel letting oil on to the tyre, so lost the bike on quite a fast corner, one life gone, other than that superb weekend with plenty of beer, looking forward to next year.

You forgot the bit about how we but you and you bike in the back up pick up and gave you a few beers and you were fight fit will in a few hours :o

and bike and rider on the road the next day F@#$ amazing and lucky come on post the pics of your war wounds

When are we going to do it again

You forgot the bit about how we but you and you bike in the back up pick up and gave you a few beers and you were fight fit will in a few hours :o

and bike and rider on the road the next day F@#$ amazing and lucky come on post the pics of your war wounds

When are we going to do it again

Cannot wait for the next trip, but don,t bring boring john, ha, ha, the guys are on about doing a run through cambodia, and back through laos, that should be good, but dirt bikes required.