Yorkshire Terrier

wcr

I am sad to have to post this message, however have no option really.

Following a relationship split up I am now left with a lovely 2 year old Yorkshire Terrier to look after on my own. I work full time 6 days a week and also I am involved with Rotary and have to go out during the evening/weekends sometimes with that. I have to leave the dog on his own which I hate to do. I walk him every day and try to spend time with him where I can but it is becoming harder and harder.

So I am looking to re-house him into a caring and loving home.

You must have:

A secure garden

Someone at home most of the time or another dog as company

and love dogs

In return you'll recieve a lovely natured and humourous little bundle of personality who'll love you.

Please msg me or email me with your details and I'll be in touch

I don't know if you have already found a home for your baby doggie. I will be moving to Pattaya in June and will be bringing with me my 8 month old Yorkie. I would love to have him be able to have a playmate and buddie. If you have not already given the dog away, please let's keep in touch so that i can help you and help my "Sampson" whom I love so much. Please let me know, if you know anything about quarantines from U.S to Thailand??

Thanks a bunch

"Z-Bop

I am sad to have to post this message, however have no option really.

Following a relationship split up I am now left with a lovely 2 year old Yorkshire Terrier to look after on my own. I work full time 6 days a week and also I am involved with Rotary and have to go out during the evening/weekends sometimes with that. I have to leave the dog on his own which I hate to do. I walk him every day and try to spend time with him where I can but it is becoming harder and harder.

So I am looking to re-house him into a caring and loving home.

You must have:

A secure garden

Someone at home most of the time or another dog as company

and love dogs

In return you'll recieve a lovely natured and humourous little bundle of personality who'll love you.

Please msg me or email me with your details and I'll be in touch