Recent Signup Costs For Membership At True Fitness

BKKBobby

I like True Fitness at Asoke and I would like to workout there if I can get a membership at a price that I consider decent. I know the price you pay for a membership at the gym chains often depends on negotiation with the seller, what the seller thinks he/she can extract from you etc... Theres no fixed price for memberships at True Fitness. I would like to hear what other members of the forum have paid/recent signup costs for one year memberships at True Fitness.

Thank you

• Like 1

Hi

Good topic, you might find this interesting? I bought a Black VIP Founders Life time card for 84000 baht about five or six years ago when they needed money for Central World location. To me it was worth it, since every Sept. I pay only 999 baht plus tax.

Now I am going to move out of Bkk, but the card is good at any of their locations for their VIP rooms and Yoga etc. I put an ad online at another website that I don't think they will let me mention here? The price I put for sale was 39000 baht. I don't know how much they are charging as you say, prices vary at gyms. I don't know if they allow sales of memberships like this? I heard others do a transfer with a fee at most gyms but I have not been back at True for a while and when I call they don't give me answers they say they will get back to me. I have a shoe locker also on a separate fee which expires in Sept.The membership does not expire as long as yearly payments are made. If interested let me know since this seems to be a good price for that type of membership. The ViP black card room is nice to get coffee or tea and use their massage chairs when you want a break from the gym. Thanks for listening and good luck it is a good gym, clean and nice equipment, classes and yoga instructors are very good.