Motorbike Taxi

banjo284

hmm seems strange you cant move for them everywhere else I have been,so guess you are right as I havent seen one outside the city center. sad.png

Need to get out more. Motor bike taxis at the 7-11 on the 118 Highway across from the Doi Saket Hospital.

Would this be near Hang Dong?

hmm seems strange you cant move for them everywhere else I have been,so guess you are right as I havent seen one outside the city center. sad.png

Need to get out more. Motor bike taxis at the 7-11 on the 118 Highway across from the Doi Saket Hospital.

The point is if they are 20km east then they will be 20km south.. Saying you have not seen them outside city center and only at the bus station seem somewhat short sighted.

Edited by khwaibah

The point is if they are 20km east then they will be 20km south.. Saying you have not seen them outside city center and only at the bus station seem somewhat short sighted.

Well, I have prescriptin glasses, but I've not seen them. So why don't you explain the location to the op, where they are located at in Hang Dong? smile.png

• Like 1

I have only seen them at the Arcade busstation, never anywhere else.

There are plenty of motor cycle taxis around CM. Regarding Hang Dong that covers a large area but the smaller soi leading into Banwangtan at the motor bike repair shop (almost opp the big Sony sign on Hang Dong Rd) 089 264 6082. Further, travelling south, again on the left hand side of Hang Dong Rd, by the first set of traffic lights you come to after the previous one, a small soi, always a motor bike taxi there in daylight hours,sorry no number.have also seen a couple around Hang Dong Market

Dude, I invited you out for a drink 10mins from your house and you said it was too far! I think you need to get a car/motorcycle or a bicycle or just stay at home....maybe your the type that needs to live in the CM Getto so you can walk to a bar.

Some helpful and some shall I say rather flippant responses?Perhaps if you read the original post?

Welcome to Thai visa. Seems like you did well with more good answers and the "flippant" ones

Thai visa, the hub of flippant answers and semper 1 liners

What do you want, my biography? blink.png

• Like 2