Honda Wave On Bangkok-Pattaya Bus?

ricklev

Nope, not in a regular bus, afaik.

But:

1. you could ride your wave to Pattaya, it costs you approx 150 THB on fuel and 2 hours in time...

2. you can actually mail it (seriously), bring it to a post office and mail it to an address in Pattaya, safe and cheap, dunno abou the time though...

Good luck!

I have seen one on a NCA Bus in surin from BKK,i think its about 900 Baht to take it on the bus, if you post it you can only send it to the main Naklua post office in pattaya, you need your passport as id to collect it,they used to post to an address but nowadays because of all the scams, you have to pick it up yourself with all the papers an id to prove its yours , to post it from BKK it will take about 5 days to arive in in pattaya and will cost about 2000Baht.

Good luck.

Good grief

Short distance and wonderful ride with many routes to take. Done most of them. easy. And starting at Ekamai your already out of the worst of bangkok

Please tell me a wonderful route. I assumed it was crap all the way. Thanks.

• Like 1

Good grief

Short distance and wonderful ride with many routes to take. Done most of them. easy. And starting at Ekamai your already out of the worst of bangkok

Please tell me a wonderful route. I assumed it was crap all the way. Thanks.

I've ridden a few times from Bangkok to Pattaya / Chonburi and have to agree that it's at best, a boring ride. I've tried taking Hwy 7, just mile after mile of non too exciting road. I've tried going as much along the coast as possible - same thing. Tried going further inland, via Phanat Nikhom - longer and even more boring.

@Jeff, would appreciate if you could share some routes.