New Honda Civic 1.8 Navi Vs 2.0 Navi

shariq607

Hi.

i am in the process of buying a new honda civic so i just want to know your suggestions on which one is better and gives agood economy and is a better deal at the end of day?

Honda civic 1.8 navi vs 2.0 navi

Also between black and white which one would you go for?

and please do not hesitate to provide better suggestions in this class from other makers too

I have a 1.8 Civic w/o navi and very happy with it. I think the biggest difference between them besides slightly different interior and bigger wheels is the engine size.

I test drove the 2.0 and couldn't really the difference in acceleration and power from my 1.8.

Edited by arkom

I have a 1.8 Civic w/o navi and very happy with it. I think the biggest difference between them besides slightly different interior and bigger wheels is the engine size.

I test drove the 2.0 and couldn't really the difference in acceleration and power from my 1.8.

could you elaborate a bit further on what is the key difference in terms of the interior is the quality between them same ? also does the 1.8 navi come with black interior ?

could you elaborate a bit further on what is the key difference in terms of the interior is the quality between them same ? also does the 1.8 navi come with black interior ?

Mine is '08 so I'm sure there is some changes or improvements in current model.

Interior is the same quality, if memory is correct it only comes in beige interior but you can pay extra to change to black.

The 2.0 is more with black leather interior and has paddle shift on the steering wheel. I heard the new 2.0 Civic comes with push start as well, not sure about 1.8.