Teenagers To Be Monitored On Valentine's Day

Jai Dee

Sigh

banning everything here so uk don't seem so bad now booking flight backhome asap

hehe.

But who cares about what or who they ban we all here for 1 reason to have fun n live cheap

Sigh

banning everything here so uk don't seem so bad now booking flight backhome asap

hehe.

But who cares about what or who they ban we all here for 1 reason to have fun n live cheap

Now the smart thing to do would be to install condom vending machines in cabs and encourage motorcycle taxi's deliver them.

For that matter, the fellow who offers to rub your shoulders in the men's room ought to sell condoms too.

In the age of consumer-sex-ism, free love just happens. Might as well 'Taxin' it! :o

Prositution Vans!! Never seen one. Are they common and I'm naive? Or is this a new thing?

I have used the Penthouse's Van - It is a great experience and I don't think that the open windows would have made a difference in that one of the passengers was on the floor eating a lollypop. :o

Edited by sanget

Artisan, Where did you get that stunning girl in your Avitar?

First met her in 1993 when I was working in Bangkok; she worked for the same company....PTT. She has been Mrs. Artisan since 1998.

You are a very fortunate man indeed. Thai women are more beautiful than most of the world anyway, but your stands above them!

Caption please...! :Dpost-19930-1139478590_thumb.jpg

That´s funny! :D

First met her in 1993 when I was working in Bangkok; she worked for the same company....PTT. She has been Mrs. Artisan since 1998.

Da*n! So she´s taken, then?

:o

Obviously they are phobic about Teens engaging in the act of Sex. So these are attempts to make it "Policy" that Sex is to be Considered Evil, (By Some Republicans)even though Most Women begin Menstration at or around age 12. Looks like Mother Nature, Buddha, or the Aliens who Created us must not be as intelligent as the Moron Republicans who sit around and try to make up RULES to Make LOVE some kind of Evil Act.

Things that make ya go Hmmm.

The only thing the Republicans might actually achieve from all of this, is they might just Nurture more Hatred for the Republicans as these Teens become older and wiser and more involved in Politics, they will REMEMBER how they were Treated. Then Just Maybe we can rid the World of the Republican Oppression forever.

As Far as Love or Sex not having any weight in matters of Religion or Thai Tradition?

What, are these guys talking without THINKING or What?

Have they even LOOKED through Buddhist History and seen the Sexual Buddhist Statues?

And if Sex and Love is not part of Thai Tradition, then how did the Demon Spawn Republicans get here?

Were they just Summoned from hel_l?

Social Development and Human Security Minister prepares to monitor teenagers on Valentine’s Day.

Social Development and Human Security Minister Wattana Muangsook (วัฒนา เมืองสุข) is preparing to monitor teenagers on Valentine’s Day, by strengthening measures and patrolling areas around Bangkok.

Mr. Wattana revealed that the Ministry has coordinated with related agencies in strengthening measures and asking the police to check Identification cards of motel customers to see whether they are over 18 years old. He said that dormitories will be strictly inspected, as they can also be used as a gathering place for teenagers.

He also asked for cooperation from the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration in turning on lights at parks around the city and inspecting all vans running in Bangkok. The minister asks all passenger van operators to open curtains for inspection, adding that the measure is aimed at preventing prostitutions in vans, as earlier reported by media.

The Social Development and Human Security Ministry has no policy to support or celebrate Valentine’s Day as it is not significant in terms of religion or Thai tradition.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 09 Febuary 2006

:oWhat a load of shiteeeeee....Why dont we just pack up and move to Mecca. I dont think there are as many rules and regulations to live there!

Social Development and Human Security Minister prepares to monitor teenagers on Valentine’s Day.

Social Development and Human Security Minister Wattana Muangsook (วัฒนา เมืองสุข) is preparing to monitor teenagers on Valentine’s Day, by strengthening measures and patrolling areas around Bangkok.

Mr. Wattana revealed that the Ministry has coordinated with related agencies in strengthening measures and asking the police to check Identification cards of motel customers to see whether they are over 18 years old. He said that dormitories will be strictly inspected, as they can also be used as a gathering place for teenagers.

He also asked for cooperation from the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration in turning on lights at parks around the city and inspecting all vans running in Bangkok. The minister asks all passenger van operators to open curtains for inspection, adding that the measure is aimed at preventing prostitutions in vans, as earlier reported by media.

The Social Development and Human Security Ministry has no policy to support or celebrate Valentine’s Day as it is not significant in terms of religion or Thai tradition.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 09 Febuary 2006

Gambling - banned

Web sites - restricted

Beer gardens - closed

Massage parlours - shut

Late drinking - stopped

Bit of harmless fun on Valentine's Day - stopped

Full moon parties - stopped

All these (and more) are either in force in Thailand or have been called for by various ministers of Thailand's current government.

If they could stop the sun shining, they probably would <snip>

do'nt forget the

limited opening hours petrol stations - helped a lot to reduce fuel consumption!

registering handy's - stopped

removing beggars from the roads - stopped

installing a Monday's family-day to get the roads empty - stopped

I am getting old; I forgot all the rest already!

so, teeners try to wait one day with your sexual needs and..... when in great need: Pattaya is only 1 hour drive! The official service desks of the Tourist Police can help you further! No restrictions orders concerning this region reached me up-to now, but the risk to loose your innocence is there a lot less than in BKK! :D Hmmmm

Obviously another smokescreen for the Thai press, keeps the peoples minds off other more pressing issues that the government don't want people discussing.

I'm sure they'll be lots more in the coming days and weeks.

Surprised Wattana has taken so long to come out of the woodwork, he's normally the first to say something stupid for the press anytime the PM is in trouble.

www.bangbus.com have started filming in BKK? :o

Yep and they are still looking for volunteers... but the sex in vans is a new one for me... Hmmm too bad I'll be spending Valentines alone... Oh and what does LOS stand for again?

Does this dictatorship also count in Chiang Mai? Cause I always here about strict applications in BKK but what about the other 50 million people living outside BKK?

SD

LOS = Land of Smiles

All of the restrictions cost B200 to avoid

LOS in a lot of ways!

The Govt is in crisis, so they make up stuff to confuse and divide.

Fortunately for us living there, it's all smoke......

and mirrors.....

and smog

you see, thats what the Minister is trying to avoid: indecency!

you see, thats what the Minister is trying to avoid: indecency!

What the ###### does that comment mean?

Edited by Artisan

i'm applying for a work permit and bringing my camera to help out as this situation really needs a lot of monitoring,

and if i find anything untoward i will post the pictures, just to show you how naughty it is to enjoy yourself when young. :o

Gambling - banned

Web sites - restricted

Beer gardens - closed

Massage parlours - shut

Late drinking - stopped

Bit of harmless fun on Valentine's Day - stopped

Full moon parties - stopped

All these (and more) are either in force in Thailand or have been called for by various ministers of Thailand's current government.

If they could stop the sun shining, they probably would <snip>

Why should they be able to DO what they announce??? Politicians only announce normally what they can NOT do. Then the result gets blamed on any opposition, not themselves, and to be honest, never seen it in any country different so....