Moral Dilemma? Or Not?

srisatch

I agree the op should get his brother to give the money back. But it really isnt necessary to give him such a hard time.

As the saying goes he who has no guilt may he cast the first stone(or something like that)

Come on i bet everyone of you has been given too much change at a shop and put it in your pocket, or found money on the pavement and not handed it in.

I know the amount is more considerable, but the principle is the same.

You should all stop giving the op such a hard time with :D:o signs, he asked a question and asked for a mature grown up response, not the continuing flaming that some of you seem to feel necessary.

He asked for it. "Grown up"? Yeah, grown up give, grown up get.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He asked for it. "Grown up"? Yeah, grown up give, grown up get.

He didnt ask for it, he simply asked what would you do!! And fair enough you are entitled to answer with "i would give the money back" and also give the reasons why, but does this entitle you to then start flaming him? I think not.

He simply shared his experience and asked what you would do if you were in this situation, not to start calling him a thief and a fraudster, as nowhere in his post does it actually say he is going to keep the money.

Like i said before about casting stones, so you obviously have NEVER done anything remotely like this. You have never been given too much change somewhere then walked off knowing full well that the money you have been overpaid doesnt actually belong to you.

Not sure what you mean by grown up give, grown up get. If you are trying to imply that the op wasnt grown up by asking a simple question, then i think you are wrong, and in turn he certainly doesnt seem to have been given a "grown up get" answer by some of the posts on here. :o

Edited by daleyboy