Moriwaki And Mugen Cbr250R

scorpio1945

Anyone heard the exhaust on the new models. Would be OK if it sounded at least as good as my old model CBR150. A youtube video make the Moritaki sound. tinny. Interested in a buy if the sound is motorcycle like.

Also opinions on the VALUE OF increased prices. 140K for the Moritaki and 150K for the Mugen.

Anyone heard the exhaust on the new models. Would be OK if it sounded at least as good as my old model CBR150. A youtube video make the Moritaki sound. tinny. Interested in a buy if the sound is motorcycle like.

Also opinions on the VALUE OF increased prices. 140K for the Moritaki and 150K for the Mugen.

Where did you get those prices?

sent from my Q6

when i was ap honda getting a service done they offered either model for 120000 baht these are the 2011 - 12 models there is 100 of each Thailand only if i understood correctly .most were still availble .To be honest i thought the tsukigi exhaust sounded better than either of these

Where did you get those prices?

sent from my Q6

Local dealer Green Wing Chiang Rai Edited by scorpio1945

when i was ap honda getting a service done they offered either model for 120000 baht these are the 2011 - 12 models there is 100 of each Thailand only if i understood correctly .most were still availble .To be honest i thought the tsukigi exhaust sounded better than either of these

Very Interesting if correct Can you confirm? In BKK? Would be very.valuable to know if these are vastly infllated prices

interesting really so finally they added some more value on cbr250 otherwise, it will not sell much after teh release of cbr500.

But who buy them for 140 k ???

any more updates on this?

I am sure lots of people will buy, it's a great bike!!

those 2 versions have been promoted and presented by Honda since the realease of the CBR250, they said the accessoires will be aviable soon (that was nearly 2 years ago) but since that nothing. So i dont think anything will happen here. Anyway i heard you can get them from Japan with ridiculos pricings....

no way Hose!

I made more modifications that Mugen or Morivaki on my bike for 25 k including pipe, air filter, a new ecu, tinted windshield, new led signals, nice mirrors, and from bikers.co.th: footsets back and front, crash bars, foldable brake and clutch levers and lots of cosmetic stuff from them so think about it?

Throwing 140 k thb for less than that just for Mugen or Morivaki name seems meaningless.

Besides, it will not be special for you and it is designed by someone else!

And the joy is coming from modifying something by yourself by buying parts according to your taste. looking for shops etc. man!

no way Hose!

I made more modifications that Mugen or Morivaki on my bike for 25 k including pipe, air filter, a new ecu, tinted windshield, new led signals, nice mirrors, and from bikers.co.th: footsets back and front, crash bars, foldable brake and clutch levers and lots of cosmetic stuff from them so think about it?

Throwing 140 k thb for less than that just for Mugen or Morivaki name seems meaningless.

And the joy is coming from modifying something by yourself by buying parts according to your taste. looking for shops etc. man!

And you did ALL that for 25thou... wow. Are you sure it wasn't closer to 30thou.

sent from my Q6

no way Hose!

And you did ALL that for 25thou... wow. Are you sure it wasn't closer to 30thou.

sent from my Q6

yeah maybe around 30 k thb. still fine though 88 k + 30 k = 118 k with this and that 120 k thb for a bike 15 percent more powerful than stock and looks much more beautiful with shiny red aluminum.

i hope i do not need to sell it:((( just because i will not be using it.

Edited by loserlazer

no way Hose!

sent from my Q6

I have just fitted lots of bikers bits to my CBR, replaced silver wheels with black and black exhaust cover,

New bigger front screen and racing boy mirrors, approx 30k looks awesome!! Givi black and silver top box was extra.

no way Hose!

sent from my Q6

actually i might be even more than 30 k according to my full calculation now:)

no way Hose!

sent from my Q6

actually i might be even more than 30 k according to my full calculation now:)

Same here but worth it, love the bike and so much more fun to drive than a bigger bike!!

• 2 weeks later...