Where Can I Buy Senna Tea Or A Good Laxative In Bangkok?

FuninPlural

Forget any embarrassment. Constipation is just another medical condition, no more or less than a sore finger to medical/pharmaceutical people. Your concern is unloading a heap of gunk that's bunging you up, so just go into a pharmacy and ask the on duty pharmacist for the best thing to help out.

Thereafter, to ensure continuity, any one of the already recommended remedies will help out.

Do you drink a lot of water? The minimum you should be drinking living in the tropics is 2 liters a day. Sounds like a lot, but if you work on a 250 mL tumbler every hour, the first the minute you jump out of bed, it's easily achievable. Up till lunch, it goes down easily, and a liter is no problem, but the intake slows down a bit after that. You then have from lunch until bed to get down another liter, say 9 hours, 250 mL every second hour. It becomes a habit, and if I don't have my first water within ten minutes of rising, I crave it.

Sorry if this sounds like a parent lecturing a kid, but sometimes adults lose track of what's necessary for their systems.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Thai girls use a tea called fitne.

They use it for slimming, but basically it's a laxative.

Have a look in the cuphoard, you may have some already!

FITNE' Herbal Infusion is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives, ...