Ever Been To Spasso@ Grand Hyatt?

fish fingers

Full of rozzers isn't it?

British policemen?

I used to frequent it when I was flush, wasn't just a P2P scene at all, but it's true that aspect was certainly at a much higher level, and that kind of money tends toward more unusual product.

But plenty of group scenes available at the lower levels too if you've got the dosh to fund it, I used to pal around with a Belgian guy, since passed that took over a dozen girls on his arm around town several times a week, everyone thought he was such a huge spender he used to remark cost less all up than taking his family out to dinner back home.

An upmarket beer garden

i like your simplicity.....its a high class pick up joint.

so many convaluted explanations what goes on there...............its insane!

spassos, better than the no7 biergarten,i find that hard to believe,nothing rates with the ambience,the clientle,the passing talent,maybe the ruskies in spassos are all ex kgb, like no 7 is full of left over spies/special forces and "our man in bangkok types"

I have been there ...looks quite nice on the way in !

Full of old gits and some working girls ...I seriously doubt any chick in there has any money

All depends on your idea of a wealthy Thai girl I suppose !

Always looked to me as a place for dudes who want to be in Nana but with some A/C

Now if you wanna see some high class workers find google Monte Carlo ....bring your credit card you will need it

• Like 1

I got turned back once because I had on my Mephisto sandals on. $300 sandals at the time, but I guess they were a no-no.

I went back one more time with a date. There were plenty of couples there, enjoying the evening. There were also a number of working girls. My date and I took a critical look at them, and they really looked no different than those from anywhere else; they merely were wearing much nicer clothes.

A few years back on ThaiVisa there was a thread about a blog or something, and the girl who wrote the blog ascertained that many of the working types at Spassos also worked at other places and lower prices earlier in the day, then put on a nice long dress, went to Spassos, and upped their prices. I don't know if any of that is true, but it made for entertaining reading.

For me, the bottom line is that if I am going out with a date, there are other places that are more enjoyable. I doubt that I would return to Spassos.

many of the working types at Spassos also worked at other places and lower prices earlier in the day, then put on a nice long dress, went to Spassos, and upped their prices. I don't know if any of that is true, but it made for entertaining reading.

Yes I knew lots of girls that made the rounds between various places. Since they had to front up B500 at the time (now more I'm sure) just to get in, plus knew that the clientele was spending 5x more for drinks there, of course they charged higher rates.

They probably also performed their services to a higher standard in the hope of landing a sweeter sugar daddy 8-)

Went there with a friend a while back staying in a room upstairs for a couple of nights ,he took a girl back to his room and she ripped him off of a very expensive pen while he was in the shower. Went back the next night but could not find her .

I used to go there 10 years ago or so. Mainly because the Grand Hyatt buffet was one of my favorite, you could order mash potatoes that was fantastic * and then we used to finish in the Spasso, There was working girls of course but it was a much less sordid place than places like Nana or Cowboy.

*Please don't look down on a simple dish like mash potato. It was the signature dish of Joel Robuchon who was once considered as one of the "chef of the century".

I got turned back once because I had on my Mephisto sandals on. $300 sandals at the time, but I guess they were a no-no.

I went back one more time with a date. There were plenty of couples there, enjoying the evening. There were also a number of working girls. My date and I took a critical look at them, and they really looked no different than those from anywhere else; they merely were wearing much nicer clothes.

A few years back on ThaiVisa there was a thread about a blog or something, and the girl who wrote the blog ascertained that many of the working types at Spassos also worked at other places and lower prices earlier in the day, then put on a nice long dress, went to Spassos, and upped their prices. I don't know if any of that is true, but it made for entertaining reading.

For me, the bottom line is that if I am going out with a date, there are other places that are more enjoyable. I doubt that I would return to Spassos.

Did you ever date your date again on any more dates?

Went there once - Spent most of my time saying Hi to girls I know from after-hours clubs like Insomnia and Spicy where, dressed in cutdown jean shorts, they ask interested punters for 1,500 rather than the 5,000 they think a Pratunam Market-sourced evening gown entitles them to demand from the guys at Spasso.

Went there once - Spent most of my time saying Hi to girls I know from after-hours clubs like Insomnia and Spicy where, dressed in cutdown jean shorts, they ask interested punters for 1,500 rather than the 5,000 they think a Pratunam Market-sourced evening gown entitles them to demand from the guys at Spasso.

Basically you're a Factory Outlet guy rather than an Emporium or Siam Paragon customer.

Basically you're a Factory Outlet guy rather than an Emporium or Siam Paragon customer.

If you say so. Where do you get your incontinence pants, then?

hey guys what about the band?! the only time ive been there I was impressed by the band, lots of energy. The atmosphere is funny, 75% of the people are just looking around trying to stake claims on people, both guys and girls. You can watch the interactions and negotiations and be entertained for the night. thinking of it..i should go back. But I will nurse my jack and coke veryyyy slowly (300 bht)

If you say so. Where do you get your incontinence pants, then?

DEPENDS.png

When I first went late 90's Friday night was mainly office crowds early on, and some of the girls from our office were OK to be seen there. There were also a few what I would call "semi-s" - not totally mercenary but open minded if the opportunity presented itself by the right person. By about 11 most of the office girls had gone and the scene was as several people describe.

The few times I've been back after that, unless it was a special event of some kind, there don't seem to be many local office girls early on any more and it just cuts starts with the non-office professionals.

CM2 in the Novotel was similar. QBar as well when first opened. Once the ants get a reputation for looking for sugar in a particular place and numbers increase, the regular office girls largely prefer to be seen somewhere else :)

this is spot on.